Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Not anymore, only version of the mod itself i have left is the Windows version. Also i can not find the old 0.978e Version for Android.
I am trying to fix the MAC Version wich i found somewhere.

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
I know that this has been abandoned but I was wondering where the outfits went for Emma and Kitty that are featured on the title screen? I was looking for Emma's new bikini and Kitty's strappy set. Were these just removed because of the additional poses and they were not mapped for that?

Darkingux

Dec 1, 2022
Hello, could you send me the game with the mod already installed, I have problems when I put the files in windowns ;-;
the game install but the clothes,raven and emma dont work

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
Hello, could you send me the game with the mod already installed, I have problems when I put the files in windowns ;-;
You need to have the appropriate version of the game to use the mod. It will not work on the most recent version 1.4e. You would need 0.984h and you can find it on the page. You also need both the base mod and the patch. Extract both the mod and the patch, paste the patch into the mods folder and if you need to, overwrite when prompted. Then take the contents of the mod folder and paste it into the extracted 0.984h folder. You should paste it in so that you are replacing the original launcher.

Darkingux

Dec 1, 2022
You need to have the appropriate version of the game to use the mod. It will not work on the most recent version 1.4e. You would need 0.984h and you can find it on the page. You also need both the base mod and the patch. Extract both the mod and the patch, paste the patch into the mods folder and if you need to, overwrite when prompted. Then take the contents of the mod folder and paste it into the extracted 0.984h folder. You should paste it in so that you are replacing the original launcher.
thanks for the help now it helped me

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Just look at the previous page, i posted the AIO for Windows there already.

If you are looking for Mac or Linux, i still try to get the Mac version to run and can not say if the Linux one works either. Also it is not the latest Version of the Mod, it is the Old 0.978e AIO Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkingux

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
Just look at the previous page, i posted the AIO for Windows there already.

If you are looking for Mac or Linux, i still try to get the Mac version to run and can not say if the Linux one works either. Also it is not the latest Version of the Mod, it is the Old 0.978e AIO Version
Your gofile link for the windows version died.

The_Qivwer

Dec 21, 2022
I am trying to make it to where I can play the base game with only the Mystique files in the system can anyone please help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ddtmm

nikifor77

Oct 16, 2018
Well if anybody want's to have a little blast from the past, here you go!
Old 0.978e AIO Version Windows

Latest Version i have found, from January 2019, have not played that version for a long time so i can not remember what kind of bugs are there. But have fun.;)
Pal, the link is empty, can you upload it again?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes