Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

kittyprydeevo

Jun 8, 2023
Hi, wanted to ask if there is any mods for vanilla game like Prime Mod for community clothes and how to install them correctly into the game

Reactions: Reynold

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, wanted to ask if there is any mods for vanilla game like Prime Mod for community clothes and how to install them correctly into the game
Currently, there isn't a mod that covers that wardrobe system and there may not be one for the foreseeable future. Prime doesn't want to mess with the clusterfuck code of the wardrobe system which is why the Prime Mod doesn't have any of Expanded Mod's clothing additions or any new clothing. Hope that answers your question.

Reactions: Reynold and ddtmm

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
It's unfortunate, looking back on my posts things looked so hopeful for the mod. 2 years later and we've got nothing except a broken teaser of a rebuild by Ron Chon and we all know how that turned out.

For new current updated mods, I highly recommend the Prime Mod by the amazing prime559 but it lacks things that were featured in the Expanded Mod like new areas, new outfits, ability to recolor hair/outfits, and what I probably want most (Second only to recoloring the hair and outfits) is 1080p 16:9 HD support and the ability to have 4 girls at one time in an area like we got in Ron Chon's build, but those are not his responsibility and outside the scope of his mod.
Im sad too this mod was great, i love how they played with the poses, i didnt like emma pose at all in onis version. do you have the link for ron chon build? i havent played that version.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Im sad too this mod was great, i love how they played with the poses, i didnt like emma pose at all in onis version. do you have the link for ron chon build? i havent played that version.
I do still have a copy for some reason, however, I must warn you while it had great potential it is unfinished and horribly broken in every last respect. If you still want a copy I can upload it tomorrow. Probably.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I do still have a copy for some reason, however, I must warn you while it had great potential it is unfinished and horribly broken in every last respect. If you still want a copy I can upload it tomorrow. Probably.
fuck man why this game doesnt have a working mod with everything in it!! all of the best features are in different mods T.T (yeah i know it is the spaghetti code and the tictanic task ok keeping up with onis work)

ok just to see if i understand. there onis work.

then theres the expanded mod (abandoned/on hold)

ron chon (abandoned and buggy as hell)

and theres prime mod (wich is in development)

ive played the prime mod, wich is canon for me. you say ron chon is horribly broken, so im not really interested, can you point me to the last stable version of the expanded mod? have you played that one? and one last question from the last stable version and the last version whats the difference?

Reactions: LordMerek

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
sorry for the spam but someone pointed out that Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 wast the last stable version but theres also Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 version can someone tell me the difference?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
sorry for the spam but someone pointed out that Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 wast the last stable version but theres also Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 version can someone tell me the difference?
The Quarantine version of the mod is probably the most stable version of the expanded mod and contains more base-game stuff than 0.984h does and contains most, if not all of the clothing additions (minus the stuff you'd have seen in the discord because those were never implemented). But if memory serves they did get rid of the new locations like the stadium because they served no practical purpose at the time.

0.984h does have a lot and is fairly stable but is built off an older build of Rogue-Like Evolution, even older than the Quarantine version. So both are fairly good choices, I'd recommend trying either of them.

Truthfully the only reason to play these old versions of the Expanded mod is for the coloring options (hair and clothes), clothing options, and maybe Mystique, but she's fairly incomplete so I'm not sure if it matters anyway. Otherwise, I'd just stick with Prime Mod.

Reactions: Bekai7

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Bekai7: The current states of the notable versions of game are as follows:

Vanilla: Gwendolyn Poole was added a few months ago, but sex with her has not been implemented as of this post.

Prime: Due to someone being a fucking idiot, Prime has been hosting his mod and his Android ports on Discord. Don't ask me for additional invite links, because I'm unable to send invites. And don't ask me for the mod or .apk's since I'm acting on the assumption that Prime doesn't want them distributed on this site.

Expanded Mod: The most up-to-date and feature complete version is Quarantine Edition. All other versions can and should be ignored.

Chonky Mod: Ron bailed on this in exchange for working on The Null Hypothesis.

LordMerek: Mystique works in Quarantine Edition, but not in the ones mentioned in the opening post. So yeah. You're still hosting blue booty.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Vanilla: Gwendolyn Poole was added a few months ago, but sex with her has not been implemented as of this post.
Gwen Poole is a completely boring character, not that I have a problem with her being included but my problem is with how she's been drawn. Her drawing in Rogue-Like Evolution is atrocious and kinda cringe, at least in my opinion. If I had the ability I would redraw her to be more comic-accurate and less ugly.

Prime: Due to someone being a fucking idiot, Prime has been hosting his mod and his Android ports on Discord.
This is F95Zone, there's an idiot around every corner. I'm surprised he didn't do this much sooner.

I have high hopes for this game, but Ron's inability to work with others may be the downfall of his dream. Updates appear to be so scarce they may only happen once per year, which is fine as long as they get done and done competently. The game's long-term viability is a huge concern though.

Mystique works in Quarantine Edition, but not in the ones mentioned in the opening post. So yeah. You're still hosting blue booty.
That's good. I wasn't really sure as I haven't played the Quarantine Edition in two years or so.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Gwen Poole is a completely boring character...
I'm reserving full judgement until I see her butt. But, I have Prime-modded her (and a couple of others) out of my past couple playthroughs since the cast has gotten a bit crowded. It makes older versions like Expanded Quarantine nice to go back to every once in a while, especially tanned Rogue and Kitty, and Laura in the Alice dress.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Bekai7: The current states of the notable versions of game are as follows:

Prime: Due to someone being a fucking idiot, Prime has been hosting his mod and his Android ports on Discord. Don't ask me for additional invite links, because I'm unable to send invites. And don't ask me for the mod or .apk's since I'm acting on the assumption that Prime doesn't want them distributed on this site.

Expanded Mod: The most up-to-date and feature complete version is Quarantine Edition. All other versions can and should be ignored.

LordMerek: Mystique works in Quarantine Edition, but not in the ones mentioned in the opening post. So yeah. You're still hosting blue booty.
Thanks for the explanation bro, so chonky mod is dead ill take a look at the null hypothesis once there is more content. I downloaded the quarantine edition it has some great features but im having trouble with a few things, maybe you can help me.

First i can only fuck Mystique in at her place? or will she eventually come to the school?
I cant seam to find a way to change her skin color but maybe i need to raise her stats?
Second there are some features listed in the mod like wearing a vibrator to class, this is another toy different from the one listed in the can we fuck menu? because i cant find that option either.

one last thing when you say the vanilla mod you mean the original game right? i havent played the last version with Gwendolyn im gonna wait for them to add a sex scene and prime to mod it.

Again thanks for everything.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the explanation bro, so chonky mod is dead ill take a look at the null hypothesis once there is more content. I downloaded the quarantine edition it has some great features but im having trouble with a few things, maybe you can help me.

First i can only fuck Mystique in at her place? or will she eventually come to the school?
Yeah, Brotherhood HQ only, as it seems.

I cant seam to find a way to change her skin color but maybe i need to raise her stats?
I'm very certain that Mystique used to be able to mimic other girls, but that was many, many, many Expanded builds ago, most likely pre-Laura, approximately around 2018. But, fast forward to today, I think she's just blue booty.

That said, you could check Vanilla's opening post and try some console commands: "Console Variables" spoiler tag, enable the console manually (since " 00console.rpy " is basically a text file), and try the codes for "0.984h and older". Maybe the Expanded team put in "M_" for Mystique. Worth a try.

Second there are some features listed in the mod like wearing a vibrator to class, this is another toy different from the one listed in the can we fuck menu? because i cant find that option either.
I don't use toys, so that's a good question. Assuming that you bought them from your room, those options should be a thing with the girls.

one last thing when you say the vanilla mod you mean the original game right? i havent played the last version with Gwendolyn im gonna wait for them to add a sex scene and prime to mod it.
Yeah; Vanilla = original game/no mods. Fortunately, we might not have that long to wait until Gwen sex since most of her foreplay and third base options were released a few months ago. No rear view yet.

Again thanks for everything.

Reactions: Bekai7

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah, Brotherhood HQ only, as it seems.

I'm very certain that Mystique used to be able to mimic other girls, but that was many, many, many Expanded builds ago, most likely pre-Laura, approximately around 2018. But, fast forward to today, I think she's just blue booty.

That said, you could check Vanilla's opening post and try some console commands: "Console Variables" spoiler tag, enable the console manually (since " 00console.rpy " is basically a text file), and try the codes for "0.984h and older". Maybe the Expanded team put in "M_" for Mystique. Worth a try.

I don't use toys, so that's a good question. Assuming that you bought them from your room, those options should be a thing with the girls.

Yeah; Vanilla = original game/no mods. Fortunately, we might not have that long to wait until Gwen sex since most of her foreplay and third base options were released a few months ago. No rear view yet.

well im gonna ask in the discord chanel. btw i just found another mod someone mentioned Dittymyman mod and im looking into it, i found one but i don know if it is the last one. im on that now. Semondemon also posted some files but i dont nok if they were the last update or another mod.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes