Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
Good afternoon. Please share the version of the mod where Raven (Mystique) lives at Xavier's school. That is, up to version 0.984. Thank you):(:)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
fuck discord lmao. Wont let me in then expects me to give them a phone number. What amazing software, even though Discord is well known for pulling some heinous shit.

Justadood19

Feb 1, 2018
downloaded and merged both mega files but game not opening, do i have to install base game and put these files in them or what?

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
fuck discord lmao. Wont let me in then expects me to give them a phone number. What amazing software, even though Discord is well known for pulling some heinous shit.
You can go to discord main page and make a new temp account, so long as you dont exceed 2 pages they generally force email or phone num

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
it wasn't greed. more like the modders didn't want to waste their time fixing oni's spaghetti code that breaks every update just to keep the add-ons work.
Check the first post contributors, though spaghetti code was part of it.

Jimmyxunhinge

Jul 26, 2021
Does anybody know how to install expanded mod to the new game in andriod? I personally need a step by step if yall can please.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Does anybody know how to install expanded mod to the new game in andriod? I personally need a step by step if yall can please.
Can't be done. Last version of expanded mod is for a years-old version of the game that is far removed from the current version.
Expanded mod also requires loose-file installation which isn't supported in Android's .APK format.
For both reasons, the answer is "No, it will never work."

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well if anybody want's to have a little blast from the past, here you go!
Old 0.978e AIO Version Windows

Latest Version i have found, from January 2019, have not played that version for a long time so i can not remember what kind of bugs are there. But have fun.;)

Reactions: leathermax

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
Well if anybody want's to have a little blast from the past, here you go!
Old 0.978e AIO Version Windows

Latest Version i have found, from January 2019, have not played that version for a long time so i can not remember what kind of bugs are there. But have fun.;)
do you have the Mac version

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
do you have the Mac version
No sorry, when we worked on it back in the day i did everything on Windows, so this is the only Version i had on my hard drives.

Edit:
Okay, i tinkered arround a bit could someone with a Mac or Linux test this and see if they work?
Old 0.978e AIO Version MAC

Old 0.978e AIO Version Linux

Last edited:

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
No sorry, when we worked on it back in the day i did everything on Windows, so this is the only Version i had on my hard drives.

Edit:
Okay, i tinkered arround a bit could someone with a Mac or Linux test this and see if they work?
Old 0.978e AIO Version MAC

Old 0.978e AIO Version Linux
when you try to open the app it says it can't be opened

Reactions: MK78
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes