Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
so... i was thinking about to use some poses from this mod to original game, anyone know if is possible?

Zekkentet

Nov 5, 2020
so... i was thinking about to use some poses from this mod to original game, anyone know if is possible?
That might be a problem because of the coding of original game's code it was so messed up that the developers of expanded mod is having hard time updating this. Everytime Oni updates, the code of the game gets messed up so the expanded team is almost have to redo everything in order to keep up with the update. So you need to redo everything in order to use this mod's poses.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
That might be a problem because of the coding of original game's code it was so messed up that the developers of expanded mod is having hard time updating this. Everytime Oni updates, the code of the game gets messed up so the expanded team is almost have to redo everything in order to keep up with the update. So you need to redo everything in order to use this mod's poses.
LOL!
Ok, short answer: Yes possible (xfer poses)

LONG answer: From what I know, (don't hate me dev!) Oni's a *REALLY* messy coder, half of update/mods, R just fixing things he didn't do right.
So ya, POSSIBLE, but, *NOT* easy, & takes TIME. [ugh, try it yourself sometime!]

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
LOL!
Ok, short answer: Yes possible (xfer poses)

LONG answer: From what I know, (don't hate me dev!) Oni's a *REALLY* messy coder, half of update/mods, R just fixing things he didn't do right.
So ya, POSSIBLE, but, *NOT* easy, & takes TIME. [ugh, try it yourself sometime!]
Exactly that. It's also the reason as to why things have been moving as slow as a glacier on all the modders ends that try to work with the base game:

It's the single biggest reason why updating the expanded mod (I can only speak for that one, don't know how it is for the other modders) is always a gargantuan task when it comes to getting it to work with the newest version: Every single update Oni puts out changes things on so many fronts that systems you'd expect to be entirely unrelated break inadvertedly and barely anything works anymore. It's not as simple as "merge the mod and make sure it runs with the new version", no, the game is such a tangled mess of code that it basically requires a complete re-write everytime an update rolls around and you want to get it to run.

The devs of the expanded mod are working on things, but when something will come to fruition out of that is entirely up in the stars as sadly as it sounds.

YenYen0

Jun 1, 2021
Exactly that. It's also the reason as to why things have been moving as slow as a glacier on all the modders ends that try to work with the base game:

It's the single biggest reason why updating the expanded mod (I can only speak for that one, don't know how it is for the other modders) is always a gargantuan task when it comes to getting it to work with the newest version: Every single update Oni puts out changes things on so many fronts that systems you'd expect to be entirely unrelated break inadvertedly and barely anything works anymore. It's not as simple as "merge the mod and make sure it runs with the new version", no, the game is such a tangled mess of code that it basically requires a complete re-write everytime an update rolls around and you want to get it to run.

The devs of the expanded mod are working on things, but when something will come to fruition out of that is entirely up in the stars as sadly as it sounds.
Thanks for the heads up!

luxraa

May 24, 2020
How to unlock mystique? After she appears in my room and gives me her address but after that i cant find her room or trigger any event with her (Cant see her in the classroom at morning like others mentioned) . Am i missing something? Also does anoyone have a save with mystiques room unlocked?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
or just go with your girl whenever you like.
If you don't at least do Step 2 (Step 1 is needed for the non-psychic girls), Xavier WILL cockblock you if you do anything too kinky outside of your rooms (and sometimes the showers). If you want to have a threesome by the pool with an appreciative audience, you need to follow the steps to neuter Xavier first.

Mospiet

Dec 7, 2021
How to unlock mystique? After she appears in my room and gives me her address but after that i cant find her room or trigger any event with her (Cant see her in the classroom at morning like others mentioned) . Am i missing something? Also does anoyone have a save with mystiques room unlocked?
the expansion mod still works on v.1.0?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes