• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
OK, I'm looking for a few brave betatesters to test SU ReImagined V0.28.

There are two major additions.

- A new "Injustice: Unyielding" alternate backstory intro. (Consider this a first draft...)
- A new special mission that involves Cheetah. This mission request will show up on the fourth (possibly later) time that you Hire Cheetah, IF Harley has joined Lex's ranks as a Consort. Note that some of the sprites are 'placeholders' for now (no fancy gesture/expression swapping), as my goal is simply to show off how special missions are set up and how they function.

There a number of other minor fixes as well, nothing fancy.

PC and Mac versions, no Android (I don't have Android skills, or Android devices to test on in any case).

Mega Links:
PC:

Mac:

Hopefully this inspires others to tackle girlpack stuff again! My focus remains on getting the rest of the backbone in place in the meantime...

As usual, feedback is always appreciated!
:cool:

Edit: found a couple of issues, but you shouldn't see them until after the special mission. Also, apparently I added Stripperella a few months back, but she's not fully implemented yet so don't try to assign her to any slots yet... A fix is coming for the other issues, but I need to do some other things/run errands. You can use Ren'Py console (shift + o) in the meantime after the special missiion to set Mercy and Harley's outfits back to 0, i.e.
Harley_current_outfit = 0
Harley_head = "mask"
Mercy_current_outfit = 0

There's another issue with Mercy getting added to Lvl 3 henchmen, but that's a more involved fix so save before you upgrade the Legion Hideout to Level 3...
Is it recommended that you start a new game?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was going to upload a patch for V0.28, but I decided to tackle something else instead.

OK, so about Stripperella...

SU_ReImagined_StripperellaManager.jpg

So I figured out how Managers are going to work. Note that in the lower left corner, the 'current Glamour Slam Level' icon has been removed, as the Glamour Slam is now fully upgraded. This has been done to make room for the new 'Manager' slot, which Stripperella is currently in.

This also relates to having Villainesses work in the Glamour Slam (and Meta Bordello maybe). By default, Villainesses won't do this, but the idea will be that once Lex has fully corrupted them (i.e. banged them a few times), you will be able to have them work in the GS or MB if you so choose. I haven't set this up yet, but this relates to their device level, or more specifically lack thereof.

Gals that are assigned a device level of -2 and that are currently considered 'stripteasers' or 'sexworkers' will be able to work at the Glamour Slam or Meta Bordello. This relates to Stripperella, who despite being a 'good gal' is now working for Lex willingly, and has a Device Level of -2. In interface terms, what this will do is replace the 'device' icon in the lower right corner of her profile pic with a 'sexworker' icon, like so:

SU_ReImagined_StripperellaMgr2.jpg

Note the GS on top of the icon. This indicates that Stripperella will only work at the Glamour Slam, but currently not at the Meta Bordello. Note that this could change if Lex can convince her to do the sexworker thing instead of just the stripteaser thing, but for now Stripperella is only willing to do the Striptease thing.

Note the + 20 to income next to her icon in the lower left corner of the screen - this should be +15 but Ren'py is being annoying atm and I already uploaded this screenshot so bear with me.

Essentially, if any gal is assigned as a manager (i.e. Erotica Jones, Exotica Jones, some Villainess...), there is a nightly income bonus of 5% plus her manager bonus. In this case, Stripperella/Erotica has +10 manager bonus, so if she's working as a manager, yeah +15% to Glamour Slam income.

Stripperella could also be assigned to dancing/stripping/eroplay instead of the Manager slot, but then of course her manager bonus won't be added to the nightly income bonus.

Right now we don't have any dancing/stripping/eroplay sprites for Stripperella, so no joy there, but you get the idea.

The next thing I want to do is add some 'regular' performers to 'fill in' at the Glamour Slam when most/all of the available Heroines, etc. are busy elsewhere, so that the Glamour Slam isn't a ghost town when this happens. Regular performers won't make as much money, but they also won't add to the threat level when they are performing...

In any case, for now my goal is to finish adding some backend stuff so that Stripperella is more or less functional for now. Eventually some quarters at Lexcorp or perhaps a way for Lex to visit with her elsewhere will need to be arranged, but for now she's living 'offsite' somewhere in Metropolis 69, and will be available for crimefighting, similar to the other Heroines, as well as working at the Glamour Slam...

So yeah, since I'm changing a few things under the hood here, I may just upload a full version of SU ReImagined again (V0.28.1) as this is a pretty significant change, along with the other stuff I've fixed (discussed in the V0.28 post above).

It'll be a bit before the next version is ready, so be patient. Still looking for feedback on 0.28 in the meantime.

If you encounter an error while playtesting V0.28 use rollback and save just before the error pops up, your save should be 'good' once you update to V0.28.1.

Back to it!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This also relates to having Villainesses work in the Glamour Slam (and Meta Bordello maybe). By default, Villainesses won't do this, but the idea will be that once Lex has fully corrupted them (i.e. banged them a few times), you will be able to have them work in the GS or MB if you so choose. I haven't set this up yet, but this relates to their device level, or more specifically lack thereof.
Since they don't have devices, could it be possible to track how many times Lex has banged them by adding a sex counter to their .rpy.

This would also be handy if it was added to their profile screens or there was a screen added to all heroines/villainesses to shows how many times Lex has completed BJ/strip/sex/anal etc events in game.

Keep up the great work. Will check out 0.28 shortly.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
The next thing I want to do is add some 'regular' performers to 'fill in' at the Glamour Slam when most/all of the available Heroines, etc. are busy elsewhere, so that the Glamour Slam isn't a ghost town when this happens. Regular performers won't make as much money, but they also won't add to the threat level when they are performing...
I could see if I could add the hench woman faces to pre existing strip scene sprites.

Edit:
Accidentally posted something here that was meant for the "developers chat" so i'll just leave this one here.
PG Strip Dance.png

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, here are the PC and Mac links for SU ReImagined Version 0.28.1.

The main thing is that Stripperella can now be assigned as a performer at the Glamour Slam, and also as a Shift Manager.

I also fixed a few things (discussed previously), the main thing is that the 0.28.0 bugs should be fixed.

Brave souls that would like to betatest this would be very much appreciated!

SU ReImagined - Proof of Concepts Demo 0.28.1

PC:

Mac:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so while I'm awaiting feedback on SU ReImagined v0.28.1 (see post immediately above this one for links), I had a thought about this room...

bg vault.jpg

Once Priscilla Rich is rescued, she'll need an 'office' to continue her research in, and the Easter Island statue gave me an idea.

Essentially this part of the Lexcorp Sublevels could be used for such things. Yes, the gallery needs to be implemented at some point (getting more sexy fun time content is more of a priority atm) and isn't that hard to set up which is why I'm holding off on that one. We need scenes for said galleries first before we worry about setting up replay galleries...

In any case, yeah I'm thinking this would be a great place to add new functions to Lexcorp. The Lab menu is a bit crowded already anyways.

Having the gallery incorporated into the Lexcorp security menu options might make more sense in any case (security cams capturing scenes). But I digress. Also, instead of replaying a scene, why not just go fuck her again? Just a thought... (yeah yeah I get it there will be a gallery function in SU ReImagined someday...)

My point is that I'm thinking of repurposing this area of the Lexcorp Sublevels for other things. Priscilla's archaeology lab, more extensive training facilities for the clones/offspring, etc...

Training montages are a staple in heroic cinema, could be fun...

Yeah mainly just thinking ahead atm. The 'to do' list is pretty long atm.

---

Sooo, for you AI Art types that might be interested in helping. There are a number of characters that could use some art. I get that AI Art is very much a trial and error thing, but if you don't mind re-iterating your attempts a few times to get the art 'close enough', a lot can be done using Photoshop to fix the best ones, and perhaps swap heads (head sprites) for different expressions and such, picking the best heads to go with the best bodies.

The main thing is to render the characters with transparent backgrounds, so that we can make sprites out of them (with the heads, etc. separated from the bodies) for the LayeredImage code. LayeredImage works better when there are a lot of costume changes, and takes up a bit less hard drive space.

So yeah, if you are playing around with th AI art thing, I have a list... Note that among other things I need a few new 'normal' gals doing the cosplay thing to perform at the Glamour Slam, i.e. 'Profile' sprites, along with dancing, stripping, and eroplay sprites with poses that match up with the stage backgrounds for those activiites.

Carry on!

Reactions: deadshots2842

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, a quick update, and then I'm going to talk about girl art a bit...

I found a weird glitch when you mouse over Stripperella's 'dancer' icon, that generates a skip-able error which will jump you to the assignment screen. I've instituted a fix on my end, which will be in the next update, just be aware that this will be a minor, albeit annoying issue in the meantime (don't mouse over the 'GS' stripper icon in the lower right corner of Stripperella's profile pic and there won't be an issue, again this will be fixed in the next update).

I'm in the middle of adding Exotica Jones (the other Stripperella) to the Meta Bordello. Similar to how the GS works, when you upgrade the MB to Level 4, Exotica will show up and a manager box will be added for the Meta Bordello.

The next step will be to add some 'generic' strippers for the Glamour Slam, and eventually generic sexworkers for the Meta Bordello, to fill in for the gals when you've re-assigned them to the Lexcorp quarters.

My next goal will be to add a few initial scenes for the Meta Bordello for a couple of the girls, to show how this will work. Essentially, each girl will have three labels: girl_bordello, girl_vip and girl_playpen (substitute character name for 'girl') which will be invoked when Lex decides to observe said activities, or visits the VIP Suites.

Note that VIP suites will also service other customers, that pay extra for the privilege of fucking said gal in a VIP setting. Note that this could open up some opportunities later for 'themed' VIP settings, say a 'spaceship cabin' room, etc. but that's an idea for down the road.

This brings me to artwork requests...

---

Incorporating New Art into SU ReImagined:

So there is a lot of killer fanart in the SU Sprite Re-mix and Fanart thread, more than I can possibly try to keep track of. This doesn't mean that I'm ignoring it, just that it's probably going to be easier for those that want to contribute (example, ShadowWarrior among others) to look for opportunities where their fanart makes sense. Example: say a new threesome scene with Lex, Babs and Barbara in Bab's room.

So what I'm asking for here is that artists take the time to playtest ReImagined, and then jot down where they think that their art (assuming it matches up well enough with the SR7 style) could be useful.

Note that AI generated art is fine, as long as it blends well enough with the existing SR7 sprites. 'Close enough' is also fine, assuming that extra fingers, etc. can be easily edited out in Photoshop. The main thing with AI art is that it needs to maintain consistency (perhaps with minor Photoshop editing) between sprites as far as the different outfits are concerned. I get that this can be 'trial and error', which is fine, just be patient and don't be afraid to try a bunch of times until a decent set can be cobbled together that match up well.

As for specific requests, here are a few areas that I can think of off the top of my head:

1) 'Generic' cosplayers and associated for the Glamour slam. Will need Dancing, Stripping, and Eroplay scenes for each, with the sprites set up to work with the existing stages. Also a 'generic' pose for the profile pic.

2) Exotica and Erotica (aka the Stripperellas) need associated scenes, Exotica needs sexy fun time scenes for the Bordello, VIP Suite and Playpen. Erotica (the blonde) needs Dancing, Stripping, and Eroplay sprites for the stage.

3) Threesome scenes for the gals at the Meta Bordello VIP Suites:

- The plan here is that when the game detects that there is artwork for a particular pair of gals assigned to a specific VIP suite (there are two suites currently), instead of interacting with each girl individually, the 'combined' scene will be invoked.
- Note that there are 'scenes with Lex' ans well as 'scenes with generic customers' that will be needed for this, if people are so inclined.
- 'Other customers' should probably be more 'generic' for the most part, although specific scenes with various heroes & villains (say Superman, Lobo, etc.) may also be of use later on, once the impregnation routines are added. In the alternate backstory, Lex may or may not be starting a breeding program and may or may not be harvesting embryos which will be subjected to accelerated growth hormones in a growth tank, maybe...

4) Catwoman Meta Bordello fucking scenes. 'Cus afaik SR7 hasn't bothered so far...

5) Standalone scene related stuff. I've seen some interesting fanart with associated pics in the Sprite Re-mix thread, some of this probably can be adapted pretty easily into ReImagined. As an example, say if Lex decides to take Babs and Kara out for a night on the town, instead of doing the usual 'cell' stuff that night...

I'll add more stuff to this list as I think about it, but hopefully this will give you artist types a few ideas.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
OK, a quick update, and then I'm going to talk about girl art a bit...

I found a weird glitch when you mouse over Stripperella's 'dancer' icon, that generates a skip-able error which will jump you to the assignment screen. I've instituted a fix on my end, which will be in the next update, just be aware that this will be a minor, albeit annoying issue in the meantime (don't mouse over the 'GS' stripper icon in the lower right corner of Stripperella's profile pic and there won't be an issue, again this will be fixed in the next update).

I'm in the middle of adding Exotica Jones (the other Stripperella) to the Meta Bordello. Similar to how the GS works, when you upgrade the MB to Level 4, Exotica will show up and a manager box will be added for the Meta Bordello.

The next step will be to add some 'generic' strippers for the Glamour Slam, and eventually generic sexworkers for the Meta Bordello, to fill in for the gals when you've re-assigned them to the Lexcorp quarters.

My next goal will be to add a few initial scenes for the Meta Bordello for a couple of the girls, to show how this will work. Essentially, each girl will have three labels: girl_bordello, girl_vip and girl_playpen (substitute character name for 'girl') which will be invoked when Lex decides to observe said activities, or visits the VIP Suites.

Note that VIP suites will also service other customers, that pay extra for the privilege of fucking said gal in a VIP setting. Note that this could open up some opportunities later for 'themed' VIP settings, say a 'spaceship cabin' room, etc. but that's an idea for down the road.

This brings me to artwork requests...

---

Incorporating New Art into SU ReImagined:

So there is a lot of killer fanart in the SU Sprite Re-mix and Fanart thread, more than I can possibly try to keep track of. This doesn't mean that I'm ignoring it, just that it's probably going to be easier for those that want to contribute (example, ShadowWarrior among others) to look for opportunities where their fanart makes sense. Example: say a new threesome scene with Lex, Babs and Barbara in Bab's room.

So what I'm asking for here is that artists take the time to playtest ReImagined, and then jot down where they think that their art (assuming it matches up well enough with the SR7 style) could be useful.

Note that AI generated art is fine, as long as it blends well enough with the existing SR7 sprites. 'Close enough' is also fine, assuming that extra fingers, etc. can be easily edited out in Photoshop. The main thing with AI art is that it needs to maintain consistency (perhaps with minor Photoshop editing) between sprites as far as the different outfits are concerned. I get that this can be 'trial and error', which is fine, just be patient and don't be afraid to try a bunch of times until a decent set can be cobbled together that match up well.

As for specific requests, here are a few areas that I can think of off the top of my head:

1) 'Generic' cosplayers and associated for the Glamour slam. Will need Dancing, Stripping, and Eroplay scenes for each, with the sprites set up to work with the existing stages. Also a 'generic' pose for the profile pic.

2) Exotica and Erotica (aka the Stripperellas) need associated scenes, Exotica needs sexy fun time scenes for the Bordello, VIP Suite and Playpen. Erotica (the blonde) needs Dancing, Stripping, and Eroplay sprites for the stage.

3) Threesome scenes for the gals at the Meta Bordello VIP Suites:

- The plan here is that when the game detects that there is artwork for a particular pair of gals assigned to a specific VIP suite (there are two suites currently), instead of interacting with each girl individually, the 'combined' scene will be invoked.
- Note that there are 'scenes with Lex' ans well as 'scenes with generic customers' that will be needed for this, if people are so inclined.
- 'Other customers' should probably be more 'generic' for the most part, although specific scenes with various heroes & villains (say Superman, Lobo, etc.) may also be of use later on, once the impregnation routines are added. In the alternate backstory, Lex may or may not be starting a breeding program and may or may not be harvesting embryos which will be subjected to accelerated growth hormones in a growth tank, maybe...

4) Catwoman Meta Bordello fucking scenes. 'Cus afaik SR7 hasn't bothered so far...

5) Standalone scene related stuff. I've seen some interesting fanart with associated pics in the Sprite Re-mix thread, some of this probably can be adapted pretty easily into ReImagined. As an example, say if Lex decides to take Babs and Kara out for a night on the town, instead of doing the usual 'cell' stuff that night...

I'll add more stuff to this list as I think about it, but hopefully this will give you artist types a few ideas.

Hope this helps!
I'm honored to get a mention. I'll give the game a proper playtest.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Making progress...

SU_ReImagined_SluttarellaMgr.jpg

I decided that naming Exotica Sluttarella would be a bit less confusing, as having two Stripperellas might be asking for trouble.

This will tie in to Exotica's backstory, who ended up going the courtesan route. Which gives her a bit of insight into managing other sexworkers. That's the backstory I"m going with anyways...

Consider Exotica's profile pics, etc. as placeholders for now, just needed something to get the ball rolling...

'generic' sexworkers to fill in for the other gals will probably not be necessary for a while, as Lex has reasons why he wants the Heroines at the MB (alternate backstory), hopefully we can just add a bunch of other Heroiines and such, such as from other properties... after all, Exotica and Erotica are not DC gals...

Back to it!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm honored to get a mention. I'll give the game a proper playlist.
Y'all,

Just noting again that while there are a bunch of Krull wallpapers in SU ReImagined currently, anyone can add more wallpapers, pretty much anything you want, as long as the wallpaper images are 1920 x 1080. Just put them in the /game/images/wp folder, and rename them wp70, wp71, etc. to continue the numerical progression so that the game can find them and add them to the wallpaper cue...

I mention this again as ShadowWarrior has contributed a number of wallpaper to the SU Sprite Re-mix / Fanart thread recently! Just another fun feature of SU ReImagined!

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
SupergirlWallpaper1.jpg
I looked through the wallpapers I made, and this one was the most practical to offer up for the game, OhWee . Something stylish and simplistic.

• Yay, new update!

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
OhWee
Played the update, aside from a bug of buttons staying on the screen when they shouldn't be there and a crash or two...I had fun. It's paced out well enough.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I know I'm going to get beaten up for asking this, but if I wanted to make the sexual mechanics more like Rogue-Like: Evolution, would I be able to do that? And would I be able to add my own self-insert character? Or am I left with everything as it is now?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know I'm going to get beaten up for asking this, but if I wanted to make the sexual mechanics more like Rogue-Like: Evolution, would I be able to do that? And would I be able to add my own self-insert character? Or am I left with everything as it is now?
SU ReImagined at it's core is intended to be moddable, so you have options.

As for how girls are set up, adding new girls is relatively easy - just make a new folder in /girls for your girl, and then edit an existing .rpy file for said girl and save it into the new girl's folder under a new name. As for alternate cell scene, etc. progression, really that comes down to available art. Other than that, yeah changing things up is entirely up to you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exocrine

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another quick update.

I just finished coding Sluttarella's intro scenes, and associated code which adds her to the girls list. I came up with some wild backstory as to what brought her to Catwoman's doorstep...

Note that Sluttarella becomes available after you start the upgrade of the Meta Bordello to Level 4.

I have also coded an intro scene for Iris West at S.T.A.R. Labs. Nothing fancy, just laying the groundwork for potential later content.

The Hall Of Justice is also on my mind atm. And I have a few PM related things to sort through atm.

I'll need to come up with a suitable receptionist for Wayne Enterprises at some point, but that can wait for a bit. Too much other stuff to tackle atm!

So it'll be a bit for the next update. It'll be mostly fixes and Sluttarella's introduction, as well as the two other items mentioned above. My personal goal is to focus on adding new content when I can, as well as continuing to work on the backbone related stuff. As for transcribing existing content, for now I'll leave that to others as we've seen that already in SU Unity and my time is best spent working on the other stuff. That's my game plan anyways...

Back to it!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yesterday was a good day behind the scenes in SU ReImagined land, with a fair amount of PMing going on. And to a slightly lesser extent for SU Rebuilt(2) as well! Thanks for everything so far guys! You know who you are...

Short form, I have a lot of stuff to sort through today, no complaints! And just maybe xMendoza's conversational transcription efforts just might have gotten a little easier...

In any case, yeah so much to do, but making slow and steady progress with ReImagined!

---

So far, SU ReImagined 0.28.2 will include:

1) Intro scenes for Iris West and Wendy, who now has a job as the Hall of Justice receptionist, 'cuz why not!

2) Sluttarella's intro. Note that you'll be able to assign Sluttarella to GS/MB duties, as well as assigning her as the Floor Manager for the Meta Bordello or Glamour Slam if you so choose. Stripperella hasn't been sufficiently corrupted yet for MB duties, that will be a thing down the road a bit. Of course, we'll need sexy fun time sprites for both...

3) A few bugfixes under the hood. I'm still working through a couple of alignment issues on the management screen that relate to the new 'manager' positions.

4) Been playing around with the 'Insta Capture' feature. This is currently assigned to Mercy, and I'm cleaning up the code a bit here as there are a couple of issues with this as it relates to 'regular' captures. I should elaborate on this...

---

Consort Duties.

So Mercy and Harley are currently assigned to a pool that I've named the Consorts pool. I've talked about this before, but essentially, Mercy is pulling double duty until Harley offers to work for Lex. At that point, Mercy 'defaults' to Lex's Aide while Harley takes over Legion Hideout duties from Mercy.

The plan here is to have several assignments for consorts. A short list:

Lex's Aide: May attempt Insta-captures, something else (pondering)

Legion Hideout: May be sent on Heist and Capture missions

and once more Consorts are added to the list:

Recreation: Sets up and oversees Yacht party activities. This may help reduce threat level, foster good will with adversaries, etc...

Training: This is an alternate backstory thing, essentially overseeing the training of new recruits to 'the cause'.

Recruitment/Special Ops: Pondering this atm, essentially finding new resources and talent to join Lex's ranks.

Lexcorp Manager: Essentially an income multiplier, deals with the 'corporate' side of Lexcorp.

There are six or seven gals that are currently part of the Consorts pool, once they are recruited:

Mercy, Harley, Harley #2, Galatea, Blackfire, Superwoman

There's also Terra (cloned) that could be part of the Consort squad, others might be more suitable.

Note that there are other assigments that I have in mind as well, but these aren't really Consort Related:

1) Archaology: Priscilla Rich will spearhead this. Essentially, weaponizing ancient Gods, etc for the upcoming conflict...

2) Biogenetics: Barbara Minerva (Cheetah) will spearhead this, giving Cheetah something else to do when the Villain pool grows to the point that she's not as useful... Lex is growing an army...

3) Cybernetics and Robotics: Metallo makes the most sense here probably.

Note that Indigo is already handling things on the interweb/computer front, and assisting Lex with his new goals in various ways. Indigo oversees Lexcon AI operations alongside Lex, but otherwise pretty much stays in the background.

And probably a couple of other things, this all ties in to the Injustice: Unyielding backstory that I introduced with SU ReImagined v0.28. The above activities will of course require a fair amount of spending, to soak up the 'mid-game' income a bit, once the GS and MB and Tala's Shop and the Lexcorp Security and Living area has been fully upgraded. Setting up a bunch of growth tanks, training facilities, assembly lines, etc. isn't cheap!

Note that things like the Prison, Kasnia, Themyscira, etc. will still be relevant, once someone decides to tackle those, but as I've noted before, ReImagined is all about exploring new ideas, and reimagining the gameplay in general. A number of people want something new to sink their teeth into. The alternate backstory scenario is designed to give Lex a purpose, other than just being bored and wanting to fuck every heroine and villainess he can...

One other note. Lex is doing this mostly in the shadows, and meanwhile Grodd, Mandragora, Savage, etc. have their own goals and agendas, so Lex has to keep them off of his back in the meantime. Cheetah's special mission is a step in that direction. I'm sure that others have a number of ideas here, my point is that the threat level system is set up so that various events can cause Lex headaches, but these are mostly 'narrative' driven for now. There could be a whole other gameplay angle developed here, but I need to pick my battles in the meantime.

Yeah my alternate backstory idea is ambitious, but then that's kind of the point!

Back to it!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
BTW, a quick shout out to joepe, Jimwalrus and others that are currently working on stuff.

I know that my insane OhWee coding logic, interface related sprite stuff, etc. can test people's patience at times, but I try my best! I also learn things here and there, and minor improvements continue to find their way into ReImagined.

I appreciate the help and contributions, y'all!

Reactions: joepe
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote