• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Poll:
Incest Mod

I made the mom/son and bro/sis mods for part 1.
QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana and Selina are mc's Aunts)

bro/sis
Claudia remains mc's Sister.
(Lana is second Sister and Selina is Mom)

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.

This:
bro/sis

seems viable for now, without many edit's, I tried myself and you only need to edit a few lines mostly during the conversation between Claudia and mom except from a generic patch

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Personally I prefer playing the game the way it's meant to be played, which in this case means no incest mod(this would certainly be a mod and not a patch anymore lol), if Claudia was meant to be the mom or sister it would be obvious(landlady or caretaker bullshit). In this case it was not like that. And that mod is gonna be a lot of works now that there are other characters to account for, it will be a constant rewrite of the existing game and definitely won't make sense after a while
Yeah, definitely needs to be called a "mod" and while the dev has a patch in place, it's hard-coded so nothing is needed besides a blank file called "patch".

Reactions: Small-pp-22

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Really good choice from the dev's part to separate it into different games instead of making it all in one, getting yearly updates over like 5 years and never actually getting finished imo, best of luck with the sequel and hopefully it'll be as comfy to play as the first one :)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Big mistake, I played the first part with the incest patch and this second part now makes no sense. However, it is still very good, keep it up

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Big mistake, I played the first part with the incest patch and this second part now makes no sense. However, it is still very good, keep it up
A lot of people made that mistake, many people still think of Claudia as Tom's mom, which is gonna be funny now that we have his actual mom onboard
I wonder though, for those who played part one with the mods, what was John's role?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
A lot of people made that mistake, many people still think of Claudia as Tom's mom, which is gonna be funny now that we have his actual mom onboard
I wonder though, for those who played part one with the mods, what was John's role?
It was not explicitly specified, it was only established as Claudia's boyfriend

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

Incest Patch:

NOTE: This will NEVER need updating unless something horrendous changes with the game.....
In first game patch was working as making Claudia MC's older sister, so in this one you eleminated that, make landlady MC's mother and Lana Claudia's sister? I feel like that doesn't make too much sense. Honestly in first game Claudia being MC's brother girlfriend and they getting sent there alone was making no sense, like seriously who should send his girlfriend and his brother alone to somewhere like that? That's quite nonsense, the way game intended to play feels like done by escaping from patreon and makes no sense, they are being siblings with the patch was logical.

Poll:
Incest Mod

I made the mom/son and bro/sis mods for part 1.
QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana and Selina are mc's Aunts)

bro/sis

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.
Claudia being MC' sister would made a lot of sense in first game since that MC's brother sending him with his girlfriend alone thing made no sense at all. But in this game Claudia staying at MC's home makes no sense considering she is not mother of her, in normal situtations she should stay at her own home not on some stranger home, so it's again almost feels like first game, DEV trying to espace from praying eyes of patreon, MC is brother of Claudia, and Claudia is daughter of MC's mother and they are a family.

Personally I prefer playing the game the way it's meant to be played, which in this case means no incest mod(this would certainly be a mod and not a patch anymore lol), if Claudia was meant to be the mom or sister it would be obvious(landlady or caretaker bullshit). In this case it was not like that. And that mod is gonna be a lot of works now that there are other characters to account for, it will be a constant rewrite of the existing game and definitely won't make sense after a while
The game intended? Like you mean MC's brother sending his girlfriend somewhere like that alone? Or in second game Claudia staying over for house arrest in some strangers home instead of her own home? You really gonna say me these makes any sense at all? They scream ''We are family'' it's just makes sense MC being Claudia's brother and John being just a her boyfriend, and again Claudia being Seline's daughter, considering she is doing her house arrest in her home.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In first game patch was working as making Claudia MC's older sister, so in this one you eleminated that, make landlady MC's mother and Lana Claudia's sister? I feel like that doesn't make too much sense. Honestly in first game Claudia being MC's brother girlfriend and they getting sent there alone was making no sense, like seriously who should send his girlfriend and his brother alone to somewhere like that? That's quite nonsense, the way game intended to play feels like done by escaping from patreon and makes no sense, they are being siblings with the patch was logical.
Huh?

This is the dev's story, this is already in the game, same goes for the first one, meaning the patch is blank, all it does it activate what the dev already wrote. This is the canon story.

You played the first with a "mod" the person who wrote the mod said from the beginning that the story probably won't make sense using their "mod", it's for the kink.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Huh?

This is the dev's story, this is already in the game, same goes for the first one, meaning the patch is blank, all it does it activate what the dev already wrote. This is the canon story.

You played the first with a "mod" the person who wrote the mod said from the beginning that the story probably won't make sense using their "mod", it's for the kink.
Yeah canon story to my ass, imagine sending your girlfriend and your teenager horny brother alone to some place, or imagine someone going house arrest for 3 months in some random person house, the story itself screams for incest to make any sense, I'm not big incest fan, but I hate when story makes no sense like this, DEV's writing here makes no sense, if you can't see that that's your problem, I'm not one of people gonna guard nonsense details just because it's written that way.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah canon story to my ass, imagine sending your girlfriend and your teenager horny brother alone to some place, or imagine someone going house arrest for 3 months in some random person house, the story itself screams for incest to make any sense, I'm not big incest fan, but I hate when story makes no sense like this, DEV's writing here makes no sense, if you can't see that that's your problem, I'm not one of people gonna guard nonsense details just because it's written that way.
I don't give two shits.

The patch is blank, it just activates what is already in the game...get it?

End of it.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Huh?

It can make sense. But that means paying attention to the dialogue and changing elements aside from family relationships in order for the narrative to remain coherent. I said that it might not make sense because, honestly, I've lost interest in this game since the release of part 2 and don't feel motivated to monitor the dialogue paths. But maybe I will, simply to present the players who liked the modded game more.

Why have I lost interest? Probably because the developer added too many extraneous characters. The game in part 1 had a simple cast structure that kept it intense. That has been muddled with the introduction of many more characters. It's less sexy. A windy dialogue that drags the player through imo boring unsexy "story". It's the classic trap that authors sometimes fall into when making a sequel. "Bigger" doesn't always equate with better. My take.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It's not someplace random, the lakehouse literally belongs to them, and they have been there many times before She is MC's brother's fiancee, they were engaged. For any of that to make sense, you have to avtually pay attention and read, like it's intended

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It can make sense. But that means paying attention to the dialogue and changing elements aside from family relationships in order for the narrative to remain coherent. I said that it might not make sense because, honestly, I've lost interest in this game since the release of part 2 and don't feel motivated to monitor the dialogue paths. But maybe I will, simply to present the players who liked the modded game more.

Why have I lost interest? Probably because the developer added too many extraneous characters. The game in part 1 had a simple cast structure that kept it intense. That has been muddled with the introduction of many more characters. It's less sexy. A windy dialogue that drags the player through imo boring unsexy "story". It's the classic trap that authors sometimes fall into when making a sequel. "Bigger" doesn't always equate with better. My take.
Personally I'd wait and see how he actually delivers. This felt like an introduction and shouldn't have been released alone in my opinion, it felt like a chapter 0

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Personally I'd wait and see how he actually delivers. This felt like an introduction and shouldn't have been released alone in my opinion, it felt like a chapter 0
All of his updates for the previous game were this short, no more unusual than the last game, and he already said (on Patreon) this game is intended to be very short.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's not someplace random, the lakehouse literally belongs to them, and they have been there many times before She is MC's brother's fiancee, they were engaged. For any of that to make sense, you have to avtually pay attention and read, like it's intended
You are the one acting like don't read things, and weirdly enough other guy was same as well, seriously guys, first read the comment, understand what person meant, then quete with the counter argument you have, otherwise it looks stupid like now, like I told it doesn't matter if they know each other for some time or not, or place belongs them or not (I didn't told it doesn't belong them, I meant there was no other people, they are alone, that's was what I meant) you don't just send your girlfriend with a horny teenager to somewhere like that to be fully alone, unless you are not you are not wanting to get cucked, well if her fiancee was written like that I wouldn't say it's nonsense detail, but he wasn't had any intention like that, AKA that move makes no sense, but if they were siblings, that would make a lot of sense her fiancee seeing no problem with them being alone there, since they are siblings it would be quite normal.

And I don't even understand why you and the other guy is defending this nonsense writing here, did you guys get paid by DEV or something? Otherwise there is no way any person can't see how nonsense the things I talked about, even 10 years old could see things don't match up.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You are the one acting like don't read things, and weirdly enough other guy was same as well, seriously guys, first read the comment
Dude seriously no, you said I changed the patch and the content...I only quoted what you said about me changing the patch.

This is literally YOUR comment.

In first game patch was working as making Claudia MC's older sister, so in this one you eleminated that, make landlady MC's mother and Lana Claudia's sister?
Again, I did not change anything, open the patch yourself you will see it's is blank, open the script.rpy yourself you will see it's all there, done by the dev with the incest already in it, and I didn't change anything.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Nothing to see here (yet). This isn't a game, it's just a VERY short intro. I'm glad I'm not paying for this sht.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote