• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
"It's short" No shit Sherlock. That's what first releases clearly labelled 0.01 mean. It's meant to give players a feel and setting up the play. Play the first part, it's completed.
That's not even close to being true. That's what I was talking about in my review: Version numbers don't mean sht here, if you haven't noticed already. I have played games labeled as "0.1" with ~ 2 hours of gameplay. Dig that.

Jun 4, 2023
That's not even close to being true. That's what I was talking about in my review: Version numbers don't mean sht here, if you haven't noticed already. I have played games labeled as "0.1" with ~ 2 hours of gameplay. Dig that.
Just because you have played games with 2 hours of content for the first release like you "claim", doesn't mean it's a blueprint to be followed by any and all type of games. It's not even been a month of the games release. Suck it up and give it some time. Nobody's forcing you to play a clearly labelled first version (people already talked about the length of the game at its current state, at least take some time to read through some of them) just like nobody's forcing you to pay for it.

I hate people who shit on games when it's literally the first or the second release. Why would games even have hours of content at the first release anyways when the developer doesn't even know if the product will be well received. It's better to be short then get people's opinions and then release regular updates from there on out. It's really not that hard to understand. If someone is into games that are longer, they should just play later versions or play games that have specified to be longer even if in earlier stages of development

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
you know, I don't even have an incest kink per se, but I'll patch anything to not have to read "oh, this is Tom's landlady's place" LMAO

I've never even met my landlord in real life nor have I had a female "landlady", so I just roll my eyes every time I come up one of these

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
you know, I don't even have an incest kink per se, but I'll patch anything to not have to read "oh, this is Tom's landlady's place" LMAO

I've never even met my landlord in real life nor have I had a female "landlady", so I just roll my eyes every time I come up one of these
I've met my landlady yesterday, but instead of sucking me off she warned me about my late rent of last month, lol

As for the patch, there's one, you can also just create a blank file names patch.rpy and put it in the game folder, it will change landlady to mom

• Haha
Reactions: sluraplea

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Next Update Preview (March 2024)

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming in the next update. My main priority for the upcoming weeks is completing all the still renders. Your continued support means the world to me, and I'm deeply grateful to everyone who has decided to stick with this project.

-Rwocie

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if the changes made in the first one are also there in the second one? I mean, the choice to have a human tool instead of the canine one? I really do not like the canine/dog one. So just to understand.

Thank you

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote