• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
I was waiting for what else had happened with the sciencist in the last game and now I'm definitely satisfied.
Can't wait for the next update. <3

Reactions: Milton749

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I spent these couple of weeks learning and experimenting with several things that hopefully can improve both the quality of images and animations.

Image 1 shows that I tried to use wet look with part clingy effect on the cloth. It missed a wrinkly effect but overall, I'm satisfied with the result. Let me know if it looked weird or not.

I also finally learned Blender for better physics simulation. It absolutely does wonder for clothing sim like adding 'bulge' effect (Image 2) and for undressing scene (Image 3).

But the real reason I learn blender is to add butt and breast jiggle physics in animation. It's still a long shot but hopefully I can include those effects in the future.

1.png
2.png
3.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote