VN - Ren'Py - QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DekaPants

Great contents. The dev is really talented . But updates needs to come out every now and then as well. Please keep them coming without much delays. I liked the first one, I hope this one is going to be even better. Good stories makes these kinds of games really good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Sex scenes still look decent with well-made animations aside from their quality being bad.

Bad Points
    - In the first game we had the option to rename our MC, but in this one, we don't have that option and that makes no sense at all.
    - In the first game we had kind of nonsense details like MC's brother sending his horny teenage brother and his girlfriend alone to the middle of nowhere, that's not something any sane person would do, and that nonsense detail was getting fixed by incest patch making Claudia and MC siblings. And in this game, we have similar nonsense detail again, our current nonsense detail is Claudia having her house arrest in MC's home with his ''landlady'', like it's supposed to make any sense Claudia has 3 months of house arrest in some strangers home instead of her own home? Obviously, this again like the first game screams for an incest patch, it's pretty clear Claudia should be the daughter of MC's mother and MC's sister, otherwise nothing makes sense, and we don't have a patch for it yet.
    - I don't understand why, but the facial designs of females look too over the edge and unattractive, especially their chins and cheekbones look quite weird and make them look even ugly. Some are worse than others like Officer Beart, she literally looks ugly... Some are better than others, but in the end, all of them need some changes to their face designs for sure.
    - Visual quality looks bad, I was waiting to see some improvements in visual quality with this game, but this game even looks worse than the first one, visual quality needs improvements ASAP.

For The End
    This is the first release, but despite being the first release it's a big mess, the plot is all over the place and the visual quality even looks worse than the first game, until some patch this nonsense story at least I would suggest avoiding the game since story makes no sense at all.