VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Possibly unpopular, but I didn't mind that at all personally, it felt like a punishment scene or a death scene for a villain, which is what she is, even if she is attractive, I was like "she got what she deserved", and mc kept his actually attractive inside and out ex sis in law turned lover, so all is well
Knowing what we know now from this game it was hardly a punishment. Imo the dev should have just left her dead and it actually been repercussions for what she did. She wasnt really an interesting enough character to warrant bringing her back imo.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Present "new" game with i-tag and still have no respect to players who want small thing like MC name change... I don't know, maybe dev don't want any support at all...
We have ipatch in code now, but even here almost all capital/non-capital letters are wrong nor all relatives connections really unlogical.
And what's wrong with that uncanny noise and quality of renders?
Damn, first game was a messy but still good and now all this again from the beginning.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Present "new" game with i-tag and still have no respect to players who want small thing like MC name change... I don't know, maybe dev don't want any support at all...
We have ipatch in code now, but even here almost all capital/non-capital letters are wrong nor all relatives connections really unlogical.
Damn, first game was a messy but still good and now all this again from the beginning.
There are other games that don't let you choose a name either, it's a Kinetic novel, no choices, no changes of anything, that's why. If you want to change name use the mod. Not sure what you mean by relatives, this is what he had in the first one to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 17, 2023
I really loved the first part of the game, it was more than obvious that it deserved a sequel, I will follow this game with pleasure, but the truth is that I am not familiar with how the creator works, could you please tell me when the updates will arrive?
Please

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
Then you didn't pay attention to the last game....

This game won't be very long either, it's going to be short kinetic novel.

There are other games that don't let you choose a name either, it's a Kinetic novel, no choices, no changes of anything, that's why. If you want to change name use the mod. Not sure what you mean by relatives, this is what he had in the first one to.
Well, clearly that settles it. It's not a cash grab. SMH.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
What were you even expecting? You want everyone to be related to MC now or something?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So the censored(monster) path is just a preview since he cures himself at the end of the first game?
That makes sense when i looked through the images using unren.bat and i couldnt find the censored path images in game files.
That's what it seems like and with the "extended" cut/re-did cut, it was wiped out. So, only time will tell what's going to happen, will have to wait for the next episode, and if we go by the previous game (he said this game will be very short and not have many chapters) it could be a few months.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Your right! I thought it was the Demon Boy guy changing his name. The models and styles are very close. I am pleasantly surprised.
This guy has been around a while, he only does a few models, he's added I think one new chick in the sequel. His first game was very short, but he did an extended cut that did changed how the story went.

Reactions: LunarDweller

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] + IC Patch & Custom Name Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Poll:
Incest Mod

I made the mom/son and bro/sis mods for part 1.
QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana and Selina are mc's Aunts)

bro/sis
Claudia remains mc's Sister.
(Lana is second Sister and Selina is Mom)

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.
Personally I prefer playing the game the way it's meant to be played, which in this case means no incest mod(this would certainly be a mod and not a patch anymore lol), if Claudia was meant to be the mom or sister it would be obvious(landlady or caretaker bullshit). In this case it was not like that. And that mod is gonna be a lot of works now that there are other characters to account for, it will be a constant rewrite of the existing game and definitely won't make sense after a while

Reactions: Edrick23
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes