VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
So glad tahat we got a sequal hoping for a longer story on this one. Keep up he good work

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
qprey was so good, it deserved more attention
It had a lot of potential to be great, especially after the whole abduction for scientic purposes thing, but the story was rushed asf, and, like some players, I'm still a lil pissed that thing got to fuck the crazy attractive Doc for reasons, not the MC after she blue-balled him with all that teasing.

will probably be optional from now on
Hopefully, you're right, cuz I for one think it should be optional after what we've seen in the first part. It's bad enough the first part had a damn monster pop up out of the depths of the dev's ass for no reason, we don't need any damn dogs or animals to ruin this story and turn shit into a zoo.

I played part one with the mom/son patch (best way of course), so if possible I would like to continue that path.
Patch aside, Claudia isn't MC's mom, she's only a lil older than him and his brother's ex-GF. They only roleplayed the mom-son stuff in the first part so the dev could trick Patreon and their bullshit guidelines and give his fans an 'incest' scene, so if there will be other 'incest' scenes like that between them, it's just roleplay. Just a friendly heads-up, in case you think this isn't 'legit' enough or something, ya know ??

I kinda wish it went more into the relationship between the characters rather than some voyeur thing they are all involved with, as I'm sure the Husband will be making an appearance soon enough in the lab.
Hopefully, not to fuck Silvia like that other thing did, but I agree. The characters need a backstory and character development, and we need to learn why the MC started turning into that thing that raped Silvia. What's those fuckers' objective here ?? Do they try to pull some X-Men shit on ppl and make them their pet soldiers or disgusting sex toys, or what ??:unsure:

Reactions: TKdropemoff

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
This is already in the game code, one is his mom, and one is his sister.

The script is already patched this time. There isn't really a need for a custom patch anymore.
Ok, if this is true, then why is there no incest tag in the genre listing??

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I'm still a lil pissed that thing got to fuck the crazy attractive Doc for reasons, not the MC after she blue-balled him with all that teasing.
Possibly unpopular, but I didn't mind that at all personally, it felt like a punishment scene or a death scene for a villain, which is what she is, even if she is attractive, I was like "she got what she deserved", and mc kept his actually attractive inside and out ex sis in law turned lover, so all is well

Reactions: MaxRichard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shouldn't this be our mom?
No, that was a custom patch, this is the dev's actual story.

As noted with the custom patch (from QPREY 1), the story might not/probably not make sense. Most patches require re-writes of the story to fit the narrative.

Ok, if this is true, then why is there no incest tag in the genre listing??
Because the dev didn't make a patch or the game thread, and I didn't add the patch till later.

Last edited:
Reactions: B10

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
it felt like a punishment scene or a death scene for a villain
I was like "she got what she deserved"
What she got didn't look like much of a punishment in the recordings that bitch Hana kept for later use or when she needed to masturbate lol. If anything, it obviously looked like the attractive crazy bitch was handsomely rewarded with 10inches of female happiness. She herself confirms it while she gets fucked in the vids, otherwise that scene would've been legit rape.;)

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
It had a lot of potential to be great, especially after the whole abduction for scientic purposes thing, but the story was rushed asf, and, like some players, I'm still a lil pissed that thing got to fuck the crazy attractive Doc for reasons, not the MC after she blue-balled him with all that teasing.
i actually meant the whole project of qprey being great. the dev created a full product with alternating paths, nice renders with a decent story and animation, consistent updates and professional behavior all while making like <$300 a month. i genuinely hope rwocie blows up.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
What she got didn't look like much of a punishment in the recordings that bitch Hana kept for later use or when she needed to masturbate lol. If anything, it obviously looked like the attractive crazy bitch was handsomely rewarded with 10inches of female happiness. She herself confirms it while she gets fucked in the vids, otherwise that scene would've been legit rape.;)
At the end of the day she still got railed by a monster lmao, if she's into that shit, all the more fitting for her. i am not one for hate fucks, so not seeing mc with her does not bother me personally, she could get railed by the whole organisation she works with for all I care. now the actual good women around mc need to stay safe, and Claudia needs to officially understand she got the wrong brother at first

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes