4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone translate the game into German? I played the game but unfortunately my english is not that good! : (It would be really nice if someone could do it so that I could enjoy the game like her:)

Thank you! :)

Femtedd

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "No dancing allowed" Quest to start? I have the Dancer Dress like the Walkthrough seas I need but when I go to talk to Maslab all her talks about is Lily from the brothel, nothing about employing Jasmine as a dancer ever comes up. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to talk to him at a certen time? Do I have to do another Quest first? Somebody please help.

Nov 9, 2017
One of my favorites. Akabur's sense of humor is similar to my own in some regards. Between the 3 lasses this is how I would choose them:

Lola: Waifu
Iris: Submissive Mistress
Jizzmine (my name for her): Personal Cum Dump

Iris is my favorite. She is hot and wild.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Any way to start a new game (and not new game+) after you finished the game? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that doesn't work...

jjbau123

Feb 19, 2018
I downloaded from the link posted here but I cannot seem to get it to work on my computer. the EXE file is only 22kb which seems odd to me.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I downloaded from the link posted here but I cannot seem to get it to work on my computer. the EXE file is only 22kb which seems odd to me.
That is the correct size. Perhaps your zip did not fully unpack all the files?

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Did you extract the game, or are you trying to play it still compressed? Some games don't work if they are still compressed.

jjbau123

Feb 19, 2018
That is the correct size. Perhaps your zip did not fully unpack all the files?
At the end of the unzip program it said something about unable to finish/corrupt file so I tried the whole process again including download and the same happened

jjbau123

Feb 19, 2018
idk tried 2.03 and after it starts unpacking it stops and says could not unpack archive may be damaged.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, really, if you haven't played it twice yet...why the heck not?

Reactions: bacchusplateau

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Excellent corruption game. Original appealing art and superb writing.

Other slave maker kind of games look very generic compared to this one. Any suggestions of what I could play?

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Excellent corruption game. Original appealing art and superb writing.

Other slave maker kind of games look very generic compared to this one. Any suggestions of what I could play?
Similar humor, excellent corruption games:

Four Elements Trainer
Witch Trainer Silver Edition

Also of note:
Snow Daze

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes