4.40 star(s) 64 Votes

~|~

Sep 18, 2017
Can anybody help me to change that program to normal type??? Now that program typr is .py
Download and extract the game again or right click on that file ->rename and rewrite "py" with "exe" (may corrupt file)

Keel-Hauling

Sep 21, 2017
Does someone please have a save to see the extended ending ? I just lost mine and I don't want to do it all over again (did not save for a long time before the end)

Reactions: Rastafoo

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
is there a complete guide or walkthrough for this? I am stuck at some challenges especially how to convince jafar to open the bar at night?

I am using the android version

wwwatevs

Oct 5, 2017
Anybody know what's up with the 2.15 russian version? I've seen a youtube LP and it supposedly runs a 2.15 version and I've found a download for it but it's entirely in russian. Is there anything different?

Also what are the cheats for this game?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is anyone interested in a Linux build of this?

I put together a Linux build for this (Princess Trainer Gold Edition), Witch Trainer 1.02, and Magic Shop 1.03.

Basically I pulled the relevant libs and script out of the Russian hack and renamed the executables accordingly. The contents are the same, only the names of 2 files need to be changed.) They all run fine now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, I can run the renpy file easily (.sh) but it is still better that way.

ivan_d

Sep 14, 2017
Hey if you have no possibility to have sex with Jas after first blowjob, or blowjob dissappeared, shift+o and type blowjob02_new=True
and just in case blowjob03_new=True
This will bring back the blowjob and let have sex with Jas
But eventually you won't see blowjob scene 02 if you type blowjob03_new=True
and the counter of obedience test will be freezed on 13 or something instead of 16 out of 16

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Is there any way to fix (complete) challenges by command console? I lost all my challenges after restart my PC.

MOMi303

Jan 25, 2018
Okey everybody now knows how to get more gold, but does anybody know how to extract pictures from the game?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes