4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
Okey everybody now knows how to get more gold, but does anybody know how to extract pictures from the game?
download unren from f95, put the .Bat into the main folder of the game (not the game/renpy/whatever else subfolder) launch the .Bat and press 1. after it does it's thing you should be able to go into the game folder and see the images. works for any Renpy game.

Reactions: MOMi303

downy

Jan 17, 2018
spent five hours downloading princess trainer only to discover its in Russian! please tell me it comes with an English version!?

MOMi303

Jan 25, 2018
download unren from f95, put the .Bat into the main folder of the game (not the game/renpy/whatever else subfolder) launch the .Bat and press 1. after it does it's thing you should be able to go into the game folder and see the images. works for any Renpy game.
Thank you sir!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys annyone know

where does iris come from?
Original source please ty
Iris was an original creation of a friend of Akabur's who goes by the name of Dahr. Akabur liked the character so much that he included her in the game. Dahr is currently creating his own game called Iris Quest where you will be able to see more of her:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDesires

cutebooyy

Oct 8, 2017
Guys how to get"let's have sex(01/03)?
I'm unable to have sex, if further raise obedience and morality.
This option keep disappeared...

I can only get sex(02/03) after obedience 10...
Do I need some trigger or its a bug?

Alexasg141974

Jun 4, 2017
Is it possible to download another save file for the mobile version? Because I played it on pc and i don't want to start from the beggining.

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
So do i ever unlock the ability to punch, or do more damage to Iris after some point 'cause this whole beat her up things got me going and i need to know. If not, then does anyone know of any games that could give me that pleasure?

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Okay. I'm at 1498 visits out of ??? for the Local Weirdo challenge. This is insane.

Had to end the day. Got some cleaning done while the macro operated, though! /stupid
I'm sure you noticed by now that you have to end the day before the challenge can be completed. I did it by hand and decided to stop at 500 visits. That was apparently overkill, you need less than 500.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes