• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "No dancing allowed" Quest to start? I have the Dancer Dress like the Walkthrough seas I need but when I go to talk to Maslab all her talks about is Lily from the brothel, nothing about employing Jasmine as a dancer ever comes up. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to talk to him at a certen time? Do I have to do another Quest first? Somebody please help.
I'm guessing u completed Quest 4 'Raising Red Pheonix' then the Quest 11 'No Dancing Allowed'. Quest 11 - u need to talk to Jafar during the day to convince Maslab.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
replaced title pic
fixed up Op
fixed links
Added mirrors

Jelim

Jul 18, 2017
Guys does someone know console comands ?
Here is a bunch of console cheat that I was able to find (in this link: )

'gold': Gold
* 'obedience': Jasmine's Obedience Level
* 'courage': Jasmine's Moral Standard
* 'maslabfriendship': Maslab Friendship Level
* 'i_motivation': Training Iris Minigame - Motivation
* 'i_stress': Training Iris Minigame - Stress
* 'dp': Azalea Store Minigame - Development Points
* 'a_morals': Azalea Store Minigame - Azalea Morality Points

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here is a bunch of console cheat that I was able to find (in this link: )

'gold': Gold
* 'obedience': Jasmine's Obedience Level
* 'courage': Jasmine's Moral Standard
* 'maslabfriendship': Maslab Friendship Level
* 'i_motivation': Training Iris Minigame - Motivation
* 'i_stress': Training Iris Minigame - Stress
* 'dp': Azalea Store Minigame - Development Points
* 'a_morals': Azalea Store Minigame - Azalea Morality Points
Thanks added to OP

Sep 2, 2017
Who's your fave between these girls? :rolleyes:
The Uppity Princess?
The Blonde with Handlebars?
The Feisty Assassin?
Tell me why you'd prefer said chick.
What about me, you ask? I shall never tell... Hahahahahaha :D
Naw, just kidding! I preferred the assassin since I like my girls fiesty and dangerous. Plus, there's something about being able to get along with your future father-in-law and being able to play cards and drink with the guy. Makes for a fun life. Bars, good food, feisty chicks that'll jump your bones, and card-playing buddies.. can't beat that. :cool:
I like an assassin, I like a woman who is ready to kill to protect her kids.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sorry, but our delicious dress maker is my fave.

Reactions: Cirro84

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Now I have another question. My current quest is: "pick up the finished dress from azalea".
However when I talk to here, there is nothing to pick up! I tried buying all the dresses - no luck.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Probably one of the best Ren'py games I've played I have to say. A little confusing at parts. But the scenes that were animated were done really well. And the amount of different available sex scenes were awesome.

My only gripe is wanted a gallery for the animated scenes without text to enjoy them better. Definitely hope to see more Animations and such like this in future Ren'py games.

Ren'py frequent these boards for feedback?

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
in game press shift O (letter).
If it does not work, follow this to enable it:
I now got the console but i don't get the commands. I do it like this:

gold 100 ; but that doesnt work

If i type: gold it shows me:

gold

^ so how do i enter it like that ????

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... If i type: gold it shows me:
gold
This is correct, it is the dev console after all. ^^ So a dev can check certain values at any time ingame.
  • Want to know how much gold you have (the value of the variable gold)? Type 'variable name', you did it with 'gold'.
  • Want to change how much gold you have (devs may need to check for bugs)? Type 'variable=value' to change it.
So you type gold=100 and with this you set the variable to the value '100' (coins I assume), you're done. Check it by typing 'gold' once more, should be at '100' for now. Next you save the game and end it, start it again and reload the save you just made. Open console and check your gold again, should be '100' as before. :D Same goes with other variables and their values. Also true for other Ren'Py games, it's always the same principle, that's cute isn't it?

However I do recommend you do not change values to the extreme (like 'gimme 10000 bucks, right now!') so you don't break anything and trigger bugs. Keep it realistic. Say you got a little 'inheritance' at the beginning of the game (add 2000) to stop hardest grinding, after a time you earn a bit more due to 'semi-legal business practices' (add 1000 to 2000 with time) to buy stuff. Don't be an overachiever. ;)

Last edited:

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
Can you do both of Azaleas challenges( achievements) in one play through? I really don't feel like playing through the whole game again just for that.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes