4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Can you do both of Azaleas challenges( achievements) in one play through? I really don't feel like playing through the whole game again just for that.
Unfortunately not. Unless there is some way to hack the game through the console, but I don't recall seeing any hacks that directly address this issue.

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
Have an issue with "Pleasing the Mother again" quest
I took dress from Azalea but cant go cheapside with both of girls...did i miss something? Idk maybe its because should do another quest first?(android btw)

Edit: Okay its an option in home

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any sex or nudity in this game? I've been playing for a while and nothing.

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
Is there any sex or nudity in this game? I've been playing for a while and nothing.
A few. Takes a while. Make sure to send Jasmin to school to lower her morality. Do her the obedience tests as those get sexual quite fast ( 3rd I think is a Handjob and then a blowjob).

There is more as soon as you unlock drinking wine at the Tavern (Isis stroy line no sex till the end). It'll start with her walking around nude and it'll be whore training.

Once you run into Lola at the shop and opened up the brothel you can pick her as a whore. That will trigger her Questline. Which is quite long as well and ends up in her moving in and you can fuck her when ever ( after the option to fuck her first unlocks you'll need to do a quest at the school to fully unlock it as she is frigid at first).

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
can someone help me i put the game at fullscreen now i can't play the game right i can't choise windod

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
can someone help me i put the game at fullscreen now i can't play the game right i can't choise windod
Is it not changing for you in Preferences? I just tried and had no problem switching back and forth.

neverman

Jun 28, 2018
hey!!
sometimes the handjob and blowjob option disappers....
then i can't continue jasmine's training

what do i do??

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hey!!
sometimes the handjob and blowjob option disappers....
then i can't continue jasmine's training

what do i do??
just go to the next day it will return, i think jasmin just isn't in the mood to do things like this so the option disappears normally they disappear if you were mean to her before but comes back a day later

alu98

Jun 18, 2018
just go to the next day it will return, i think jasmin just isn't in the mood to do things like this so the option disappears normally they disappear if you were mean to her before but comes back a day later

still blowjob option stays hidden

how do I proceed? ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
All of Akabur's "trainer" games demand some level of grind. If your next level has not opened yet, it means you haven't "grinded" enough.
You can try pushing from time to time to see if you've advanced, but PT was pretty good at showing you when you could make the next level. Remember to keep sending her off on other degrading tasks, too.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Akabur games are not really constructed in a way that you need a walkthrough. You have a successive series of quests/jobs to put the character through. It's more about grinding than choice making.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Akabur games are not really constructed in a way that you need a walkthrough. You have a successive series of quests/jobs to put the character through. It's more about grinding than choice making.
That's not true really for this game, since there are two aspects that have different outcomes if you treat them differently. One being the shop keeper, slutty or not so slutty.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
So we end with the princess falling for Jafar so bad end.The we learn that is still not over.So what game does continue the story i want to know what will happened with the princess and other members.Is there other game or it is still not out.I know that there are other game like parody of harry potter did not play it but i think that game was it own story.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes