4.40 star(s) 64 Votes

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Fenoxo forum have a shitshow of a thread about that Patreon. Not sure what's up or down it that, but might want to wait and see, what happens.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Found another game.
Set to go in the "same" time frame + npc.
Seem they only (or is there a Russian topic/blog somewhere ?).

In any case, there is a teaser for now :

*link redacted*
Don't support that patreon, he is stealing from Akabur. You should just delete your post so no one links to that page.

Reactions: jonnymelabo

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Found another game.
Set to go in the "same" time frame + npc.
Seem they only (or is there a Russian topic/blog somewhere ?).
Yeah not cool to take others work and put it behind your own paywall... we should just take his versions and un-paywall them by posting them here.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Does anyone have a prefered mod of this game? I know there are mutliple of Witch Trainer, but nobody ever mentions PT gold.
*Edit: A Mod where some asshole hasn't decided to try and make money off of it (through a paywall, if someone wants to have a paetron and makes mods, I ain't against that).

Last edited:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I did playthrough of this and gotta say I pretty enjoyed it once more.

Because I don't like to read that long posts he makes I ask here. Is there any sign of some expansion eg. Platinum edition?

Reactions: DJD and jonnymelabo

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Started this game back when I joined all you pervy peeps.. . and Dog. I'm only just now finishing it. Probably the only erotic game that I didn't want to burn through because the content and dialogue were that enjoyable.

I'm gonna have to side with our canine pal @muttdoggy here. Iris was the tits... ironically, that was my least favorite thing about her.

Reactions: GaRbS

Fed

May 14, 2017
Other than the seamstress (and to a lesser extent Iris) is there a way to make the girls just yours? With Iris you can tell her that she's your personally whore and if you put Jasmin in her bed after the 3rd sex scene she says that she loves you which is why I was wondering if there was an ending where you just take them for yourself.

hankz78

Jun 15, 2017
我會將config.console設置為true,但遊戲沒有回應我應該如何編輯它?

pharrell

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone tell me why i can't open the console when i start the game even if i changed it to TRUE ??
Thanks

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can someone tell me why i can't open the console when i start the game even if i changed it to TRUE ??
Thanks
Did you change the line inside the "00console.rpy" file?
Did you save after that? And did you press "Shift + O" on the keyboard during the game? It should open it if you followed these steps c:

And as a message for everyone that has already finished this game: ehm... walkthrough of some sort..? Because I've done everything for Jasmine, but I've to... make her reputation even lower and I don't know how since i don't have any other quest or events. And of course since I don't have any other quest I'm stuck even with Iris when I've to help her buying the outfit :/

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Someone asked for a walkthrough? Here are the different paths to accomplishments...been quite a while since I played...can't quite remember where I got it (maybe Hentai Foundry?)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I like the assassin.

I like a bit of fire in my women, not literally or that would be murder but you know what I mean.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes