-- male

-- female
(without the makeup, lol)

-----

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
A thought about the oldest maybe Keiko has a girlfriend from high school and they took\shared each other's virginities and are still together.. After Keiko gets settled in her girlfriend comes to stay with the MC as well.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
A thought about the oldest maybe Keiko has a girlfriend from high school and they took\shared each other's virginities and are still together.. After Keiko gets settled in her girlfriend comes to stay with the MC as well.
yea, i like that...
Oldest - Keiko, Asian, Lesbian (slightly curious about men), Non-Virgin..
Middle - Sierra, Caucasian, Bi-Curious (equally instead in both genders), Virgin..
Youngest - Kiara, African, Straight (not much interest in sexual stuff at the start), Virgin..
all are 18, 1 month apart with Kiara just turning 18 before the game starts
MC will have the opportunity to turn Keiko Bi :D

Edit: in the process of download an archive of all the Big Brother Assets.. will have to play the game at some point though.. /shrug

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
yea, i like that...
Oldest - Keiko, Asian, Lesbian (slightly curious about men), Non-Virgin..
Middle - Sierra, Caucasian, Bi-Curious (equally instead in both genders), Virgin..
Youngest - Kiara, African, Straight (not much interest in sexual stuff at the start), Virgin..
all are 18, 1 month apart with Kiara just turning 18 before the game starts
MC will have the opportunity to turn Keiko Bi :D

Edit: in the process of download an archive of all the Big Brother Assets.. will have to play the game at some point though.. /shrug
sounds good imo.. was thinking of giving Sierra a little sister or brother from her mom's side.. but not sure if i should bother atm

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
thinking about part-time jobs.. ideas are
Keiko - Coffee Shop Barista, Pool/Beach Lifeguard or Beach Food/Drink Stand Tender
Sierra - Math/Science Tutor, Gym Trainer (Martial Arts/Self Defense, Yoga)
Kiara - Music/Art Tutor, Babysitter
..not sure on which would be good though..

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Keiko - Math/Science Tutor, Gym Trainer (Martial Arts/Self Defense, Yoga)
Sierra - Coffee Shop Barista, Pool/Beach Lifeguard or Beach Food/Drink Stand Tender
Um... maybe swap Keiko and Sierra... both are very stereotyped. Make the white girl the mathlete martial artist and the asian girl the basic chick.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Keiko - Coffee Shop Barista, Pool/Beach Lifeguard or Beach Food/Drink Stand Tender
k.. flipped any idea for other part-time jobs?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
maybe Dog Walker for Keiko, Bookkeeper or Security for something for Sierra, and Freelance Writer for Kiara..
could go with generic Cashier or Waitress as well

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't see a problem with those as is. I think Lifeguard would have lots of fun opportunities for exhibitionism, however I can see the value in barista... I think that you probably shouldn't do two tutors. So gym trainer for sierra, plus, martial arts are hot. And making Kiara a musician or artist is great. I do have a black girl as a musician in my story, so if you don't want us to overlap artist is good, but as long as you don't make her a jazz drummer you'll be fine.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
maybe Dog Walker for Keiko, Bookkeeper or Security for something for Sierra, and Freelance Writer for Kiara..
could go with generic Cashier or Waitress as well
i like the idea of Sierra being a guard

I don't see a problem with those as is. I think Lifeguard would have lots of fun opportunities for exhibitionism, however I can see the value in barista... I think that you probably shouldn't do two tutors. So gym trainer for sierra, plus, martial arts are hot. And making Kiara a musician or artist is great. I do have a black girl as a musician in my story, so if you don't want us to overlap artist is good, but as long as you don't make her a jazz drummer you'll be fine.
exhibitionism is what i was thinking with the lifeguard idea.. Keiko - Pool/Beach Lifeguard :D
i agree martial arts and yoga is hot.. Sierra - Gym Trainer - Martial Arts, Self Defense & Yoga (makes me think of Margo from DMD :D )
for Kiara was think classical music.. Kiara - Music/Art Tutor

for Kiara

for Sierra

for Keiko

<-- not sure on that one

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I would hope you get to add a beach.

I feel like Yoga is a trope to be avoided, but I guess I've seen a few martial arts scenes as well.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the beach problem is not many assets for an actually beach.. most are islands

we can drop the yoga thing.. i liked the yoga scenes in DMD though

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
the beach problem is not many assets for an actually beach.. most are islands
Are either of you able to model yourselves? Creating a beach is a bitch and a half, but it's really worth it if you have the skill

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I do have a black girl as a musician in my story, so if you don't want us to overlap artist is good, but as long as you don't make her a jazz drummer you'll be fine.
You know, great minds do often think alike. I too have a black drummer girl in game... I'm beginning to see a new trope emerge

Also something I notice about the names, which are very good choices by the way, is only two share the same first initial which was important to the premise you mentioned before about a mix up in the school applications. Since they are beautiful names and you seem taken with them it may be better to change the premise and not the names, but it's something to think about now since we caught it.

Keep up the good stuff guys, it's fun to see the game come to live as we go!