Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'll give you an honest opinion. I think incest-themed games with male protagonist are kind of old. I think in history it should be innovated. I'll give you 5 ideas:

1. The player could choose between the 4 protagonists of the story (father, mother, son and daughter) and 1 of them becomes the potential love interest, including the gay/lesbian relationship;

2. In history there should be obstacles, for example: visit of uncles, cousins, friends ... and, depending on the player's choice, can lead to ruin;

3. Abolish some genres such as mental control, rape, slutty protagonist, and focus only on love and/or consensual sex;

4. The player should choose what he will say when it is time for the protagonist to speak. From what you say, there can be success or failure;

5. Have multiple endings (of course).

That's all for now. I hope I was helpfull.
male protag is used the most yea..

1. story is about a Dad meeting his 3 daughters (all from different mothers) after about 7-8 years.. next game idea as female protag's though

2. as @Xanderclyde said there will be obstacles.. Hitomi's girlfriend, multiple possible college friends, multiple part-time job co-workers/boss, college dean, college counselor's, college professor's, rival photographers, models.. etc..

3. yes.. no rape or mind control (was thinking of an attempted rape scene though).. slutty models are a given as well.. love/consensual sex is the best course imo

4. this will be a VN since that's mostly what i have an idea for.. as @Xanderclyde said there will be choice based routes with positive/negative out comes

5. of course there will be multiple ends :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
k.. compiled the spread out info into WIP character sheets...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k.. compiled the spread out info into WIP character sheets...

looks good, we might have to work on the personalities though
mostly Sierra being Shy imo

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't think shy and instructor go well together. Unless she started MA to try being more social, lots of people do this sort of stuff, self-esteem boost and all. In that case she wouldn't be a very good teacher, a student would be better.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
hm.. is Introvert any better?

'Being shy and being introverted aren't the same thing, although they may look the same. An introvert enjoys time alone and gets emotionally drained after spending a lot of time with others. A shy person doesn't necessarily want to be alone but is afraid to interact with others.'

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
To expand on the character sheets. Will add to that post later today and edit them to sound better..

Hitomi -
Bust: small C
Height: 5'3" or 5'6"

Sierra -
Bust: small B
Height: 5'7"

Chione -
Bust: medium B
Height: 5'9"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hm.. is Introvert any better?

'Being shy and being introverted aren't the same thing, although they may look the same. An introvert enjoys time alone and gets emotionally drained after spending a lot of time with others. A shy person doesn't necessarily want to be alone but is afraid to interact with others.'
As an introvert I would know that very much, and it does work better. Speaking for myself I can deal with public and speak to women normally, I just have a hard time with wasteful conversations, even more if the other person is flashy and doesn't share the same interests.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
hm.. since i cannot edit an old post it seems.. will just make update in a new post

Ideas?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Looks good to me. F95 had to disable editing after more than 15 minutes. Something about people causing issues on OP posts in game section or something. But they couldn't just limit it to op posts or anything like that because of the limitations.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Looks good for the basics, you've got some interesting main cast with lots of opportunities for character development and sexy ops with there hobbies and part time jobs.

What about the main story? Since the three of them have the same major, it's easy to make them attend to the same University, just make it a good one. The villain could be a some what famous who teaches there and has a rivalry with Mr Basile, so they would have a reason to be an antagonist and a position of power over the girls.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
will need to think of names for the town, university and other locations
was thinking there could be more then one antagonist atm...
someone at the beach - Hitomi/Sierra
possibly one of the professors/instructors - Hitomi/Sierra/Chione
a classmate or rival for the girls - Hitomi/Sierra/Chione
client or tutee making trouble - Chione
possibly a vexed model - MC/Hitomi/Sierra/Chione
rival local photographer - MC/Hitomi/Sierra/Chione
some random currently unnamed girl with a troubled past - MC/Hitomi/Sierra/Chione

also though of giving the MC Italian mafia connections but not sure there

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
more for Sierra

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Looks good for the basics, you've got some interesting main cast with lots of opportunities for character development and sexy ops with there hobbies and part time jobs.
example sexy ops - Hitomi learns of Chione's Vlogger and asks for tips/advice on what webcam and software to get, Hitomi with her exhibitionist ideas starts a part-time job as a camgirl..

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Backstory idea... Girls lived in three different locations but still had common interests.. Got in the same university since it's the best for their chosen majors... Reason they went to there dads place is their mom's separatly had the idea that their daughter could stay at their dads instead of the dorms and could be good for their daughter to see him again..

Hobby additions
Hitomi - Gaming
Sierra - ?Massaging or Meditation?
Choice - Graphic Arts

That "unnamed girl" in a previous post could either be a stripper or a runaway

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Backstory idea... Girls lived in three different locations but still had common interests.. Got in the same university since it's the best for their chosen majors... Reason they went to there dads place is their mom's separatly had the idea that their daughter could stay at their dads instead of the dorms and could be good for their daughter to see him again..
So you're not gonna use the, girls discover their father together idea anymore? I actually liked this idea, because it would force you to develop the girls apart from their father. Once dad is in the mix a lot of the development becomes tilted in the power dynamic of paternity. If they seem him out on their own it becomes more believable that they are into him on their own, and not because of his power over them.

Hobby additions
Hitomi - Gaming
Sierra - ?Massaging or Meditation?
Choice - Graphic Arts
Just for the sake of it being so overdone, meditation would be better imo

That "unnamed girl" in a previous post could either be a stripper or a runaway
Don't see how the two are mutually exclusive. However, if she's a stripper you have to make MC the type of guy who goes to strip clubs. If she were instead a runaway and a hooker, he might have a better chance of discovering her by chance and helping her out of kindness.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
So you're not gonna use the, girls discover their father together idea anymore? I actually liked this idea, because it would force you to develop the girls apart from their father. Once dad is in the mix a lot of the development becomes tilted in the power dynamic of paternity. If they seem him out on their own it becomes more believable that they are into him on their own, and not because of his power over them.

Just for the sake of it being so overdone, meditation would be better imo

Don't see how the two are mutually exclusive. However, if she's a stripper you have to make MC the type of guy who goes to strip clubs. If she were instead a runaway and a hooker, he might have a better chance of discovering her by chance and helping her out of kindness.
Was just an idea.. With the original idea if we make the MC an owner of a photo studio maybe they show up at his work instead of the house

Also just idea don't have to add those hobbies would add more opportunities though

Was thinking along the lines of homeless runaway (ran away from what?).. Could work at a strip club :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Was just an idea.. With the original idea if we make the MC an owner of a photo studio maybe they show up at his work instead of the house

Also just idea don't have to add those hobbies would add more opportunities though

Was thinking along the lines of homeless runaway (ran away from what?).. Could work at a strip club :)
I kinda figured she was homeless, hence the idea of making her a hooker instead. As if she was doing it to survive after escaping a horrible situation. Could be a difficult idea though... what with the fact that this is an incest game... That would trigger her if her own backstory contained family sexual abuse. You could make it physical abuse only though.

I really do like the idea of not having the sisters live with dad. It gives them an independence that they wouldn't have otherwise. Makes their relationship with him a choice. I was taking a look at things I didn't like about Big Brother, and one of them is that in a way, his sisters were just succumbing to years of sexual harassment that they had no means of escaping. If they didn't live with him they would have had no reason to give him what he wanted.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I kinda figured she was homeless, hence the idea of making her a hooker instead. As if she was doing it to survive after escaping a horrible situation. Could be a difficult idea though... what with the fact that this is an incest game... That would trigger her if her own backstory contained family sexual abuse. You could make it physical abuse only though.
was thinking along the lines of maybe she ran away from her parents because they wouldn't let her go to the university or something like that.. and she didn't really think that through enough and has ended up homeless.. she's thought of being a hooker but doesn't want to catch a disease so she choose to be a stripper to try and get into the college.. not sure it that line of thought works though..

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
was thinking along the lines of maybe she ran away from her parents because they wouldn't let her go to the university or something like that.. and she didn't really think that through enough and has ended up homeless.. she's thought of being a hooker but doesn't want to catch a disease so she choose to be a stripper to try and get into the college.. not sure it that line of thought works though..
It's not the worst. She should be a couple years older than the daughters then, if that's the case.