Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
107579_SalvatoreStudiosF95Banner.jpg
(Thanks @OhWee )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--
Overview:
This story centers around a father of three beautiful eighteen year old daughters to three different women. Due to his Casanova lifestyle as a photographer he wasn't in their lives as infants, and only got to spend some small amount of time with them as children. Now, all three, never knowing of one another's existence, end up in the same university, the largest in the country, where they meet and put together the similarities between their fathers. This pushes them to seek him out and leads us into a world of daddy issue fueled sexual adventures. (Thanks @DarthSedition )

--

Will update if anything changes and add ones for other characters when available.

Discord:
Patreon:
DO NOT MENTION F95, THE DISCORD OR SALVATORE STUDIOS ON PATREON.

The Greek gods practiced incest, are we better than they are!
Disclaimer: @Xander Salvatore and @Kane Salvatore have full time jobs, so the game will be a while..

Now I want to give some facts on the actual classification of a "Full Time Job"

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
MC (20) gets three girls (18) pregnant a month apart from each other, each having a daughter... During pregnancy and the daughters early years the MC had loose contact with all of them... Till the daughters entered middle school, then the MC lost contact with them.. After some years (after they all turned 18) the three daughters (all are half-sisters) show up at the MC's house or apartment.. They tell him they moved states so there mothers decided to stop contacting him... WIP needs more backstory.. I'm at work will update later..
I don't hate it. Could make for an interesting story. Posting so that I'll get a notification when you update. If you want to write it yourself I'm free to edit if you need that. We could get you a demo written and then find you a programmer and artist.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
WIP general personalities/story of the girls.. Oldest is Upbeat/Horny (hasn't had sex yet but took her own virginity with toys), Middle is Shy/Perverted (virgin, really curious about sexual matters), Youngest is Innocent/Sweet (virgin, doesn't know much outside of sex ed class).. All three just graduated from high school an will be going to college near by soon

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
WIP general personalities/story of the girls.. Oldest is Upbeat/Horny (hasn't had sex yet but took her own virginity with toys), Middle is Shy/Perverted (virgin, really curious about sexual matters), Youngest is Innocent/Sweet (virgin, doesn't know much outside of sex ed class).. All three just graduated from high school an will be going to college near by soon
A tip, when you're writing characters, traits like this are important, but they also can very easily create 2 dimensional characters. If you want characters who feel real you should take some time to sit down and make a list of superficial things they like or don't like.

My characters, Alexander and Alexis are twins who've always been close, and due to a trauma when they were 15 got even closer. Their likes and dislikes are therefore parallel, with both of them being huge fans of fantasy/scifi and huge tabletop gaming geeks. They like all kinds of music, and love to sing for no reason. They really enjoy musicals. And so on and so forth.

What that allows me to do is write compelling dialogue. There's a sequence in my first release script where the two of them recount a game of D&D to their mom wherein the brother, Alexander, manages to Nat 20 charm and persuade a dragon in male humanoid form to go out and sleep with him. While they're out on a date, the party loots the lair. Alexander, being an assassin, is able to roll another 20 to get an assassination on the dragon that night, killing it in its sleep. During the story they are enthusiastic and animated, making broad gestures and laughing, swapping back an forth as twins are wont to do. It shows them as the geeks they are, shows their sense of humor, shows that Alexander's sexuality might not be perfectly straight.

At another point, during their road trip, they begin singing out loud to the songs that come on the radio, ofc, I just write a few iconic lines for each song, but then a duet from a musical comes on and the twins take the lines, foreshadowing the future relationship between them. At another point in the road trip they play a road game where the goal is to find a word out there that starts with the next letter of alphabet, starting with A. D comes along and no one sees anything for a while, mom and Alexis start talking about something, when all of the sudden Alexander bursts out "DARK SIDE!" because he'd seen a sticker on the back of a car. Alexis, a little perturbed to be interrupted, lets it slide because she too has an appreciation for my in universe star wars clone.

As you see, while these things are minor and inconsequential, it allows you to reaveal character through dialogue without needless exposition. Your characters come alive and feel like real people with desires and goals. I mentioned in the other thread how one of the things I'd do to improve DmD is give D and MC something in common, whatever it may be, wouldn't matter what, but it would be a way to show some character depth and create a reason for them to interact aside from the obvious sexual relationship that is building.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
A tip, when you're writing characters, traits like this are important, but they also can very easily create 2 dimensional characters. If you want characters who feel real you should take some time to sit down and make a list of superficial things they like or don't like.
will work on the details that was just their 'general' personalty... still need names as well for MC and the three girls, will be other characters at some point as well.. but want to 'iron' out these details first :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
First time I've looked at Michael8's face. He looks like a slightly attractive Andy Serkis. But yeah, Owen looks good.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I think it would be interesting if the three girls were sort of competing for attention or favors from dad, especially if all girls come from a single child background. So they start trying to get his attention, then some light teasing and things escalate from there.
was thinking along that line as well.. was thinking of giving one of them a sister that's not related to the MC at all, but might just keep it as the three girls

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Oldest

Middle

Youngest

though might change.. but is what i'm thinking about atm.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oldest

Middle

Youngest

though might change.. but is what i'm thinking about atm.
You have good taste... If I might suggest one possible alternative

She makes a really cute teen. If you do choose to replace one that is. You don't have to.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
that could be a nice idea to work with !!
just a random thought, 3 ethnicities could make it fun , with matching personalities.
and could give a little twist.
and confuse other characters if he introduces 3 different daughters ( mind is wondering, dont pay to much attention )
I was having a similar thought with the josie skin option he had. Make one half latina or asian, make one half black, and the last one white, would be great. Not necessary, but interesting.