Asian (sort of)

African (imo)

White

i think

could be hispanic not sure..

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
still need names as well for MC and the three girls, will be other characters at some point as well..
Let me jump in here (been eyeing this since it went up). Please take the time to be a little creative with you naming choices. Don't just go with "Katie", "Annie", "Jane"... it gets so dull seeing the same straight forward names over and over. It's fine for the more side-lined secondary characters but at least give the main three girls some uniqueness roght off the bat here. Examples I've used before in my games are "Noemi", "Kriem", "Francesca", "Kelsey" etc... so many good ones to chose from out there, especially if you are giving them non-white backgrounds and heritages (even then there are good and underused 'Americanized names'), so don't sell yourself short!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
was thinking.. Kimiko or Keiko for Asian, Kiara or Nevaeh for African, Catalina or Elisa for Hispanic and Sierra or Mallory for Caucasian..
Not Mallory please... Then I'll just constantly hear Archer screaming MOTHER while I'm in a sexual scenario with her.

+1 for Keiko (yu yu hakusho intensifies)

Kiara is nice... I'm usually good with pronunciation but I feel like I'm butchering Nevaeh

Go with Catialina, Elisa is kinda common.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
kind of like Sylvia, Ophelia and Vivian/Viviana... though tbh, i like the names of the models too... Jayde, Michi, Bex, Ayako, Willa, Wren, Paisley, Josie, Olivette, Libby (a lot more to name out..)..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore