• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Psayne

May 17, 2022
When I try to install your port, it's tell me that the file contain a trojan. Should I ignore it or nah?
Look at all the links Ghost puts on here, this person uses a mixdrop clone (mixdrop.ag) instead of the official website. 100% that was an actual Trojan you downloaded. This person has been probably uploading malicious code for two years on here and no one seems to have caught on.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Last edited:

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
It's just a few hours away.
Before the next Public Update, I want to revamp the Inori sex scene and change all the animations. I'm meticulously going through the final revisions to ensure everything is decent before unleashing the next update to the world.
It'll be out very soon.
aight i see, take your time as much as you need for working on

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Path To Dominion [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 465mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hi! Thank you for the link! But do you have other links? Coz I tried your link and unfortunately it's an "invalid link"

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes