4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
However, I believe balancing out different perspectives and motivations allows for a richer narrative experience.
From loyal and likeable characters, like Laura and Sensei, to enigmatic and polarizing, like Mai and Ayumi. It's all a matter of individuality.
And with these characters, I want to challenge conventional notions of likability and push the boundaries of how characters are typically portrayed. That's pretty much why I created this VN in the first place.
I understand how unusual it is, but I can only ask for your patience while you observe how these stories converge, and the path to dominion unfolds.

Without complex characters and conflicts, this story would lack its compelling journey.
I respect that, I am willing to see where you go with them. It just seems like they are at such a low to where, at this point, they would need really good reasoning and monumental effort to elicit any continued interest in keeping them around. I am interested to see if you can give well enough reasoning and/or defense for their harsh misdeeds that makes them worth it.

I was honestly a little sad while talking to Mai and the MC didn't slap a hoe as a result though.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
I respect that, I am willing to see where you go with them. It just seems like they are at such a low to where, at this point, they would need really good reasoning and monumental effort to elicit any continued interest in keeping them around. I am interested to see if you can give well enough reasoning and/or defense for their harsh misdeeds that makes them worth it.

I was honestly a little sad while talking to Mai and the MC didn't slap a hoe as a result though.
If the MC is ever presented with a similar situation again, I might just add an option that literally says that. 'Slap the hoe.'

Last edited:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Do you use the default character name?
nvrmind, i actually dislike it to redo all the gameplay and see what new. but yeah i play it from intro anyway.

also, i hope you dont add more girl character every 2 updates since i really want to see more the current girls in the game rather than get flashhbanged by new character and the girls that currently available need to pending until next update to just get a scenes

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Stealing Mai could be fun for a revenge but i don't think Ayumi can have a story that we (players) forgive her. Whenever that redhead comes to screen, i start to feel irritated. If i remember correctly Mai said she and Kenta or whatever his name didn't have sex so i thought this might be same for Ayumi but in this latest update while she was talking to herself she said something like being cum dumpster so my theory for Ayumi becoming LI again goes to toilet. Ofc dev can change it like showing us Kanta threating her to giving her to his friend or something but i don't think thats what will happen.( I would be happy tho if this kinda thing happens, the reason i think something like that in the dev notes section we see there is no NTR, so thats why im thinking how to make Ayumi LI again but i guess she really cheated on MC so there is no turning back for her, im not sure if this counts as a NTR and i dont care)
Edit: She didn't say dumpster but duzzler im not sure if that changes anything for now because i don't know what she meant.

Last edited:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
oh yeah, i hope i have money to pay you and ask you to get "Mia" atleast 10 scenes in a row.
well, SHE IS HOT!!! she suppose to get fucked until her brain and soul melted. and with 10 scenes we can have roleplay like animated kissing, titjob or blowjob then to main course like kissing while having sex(4 or 5 scenes are sex and kiss since she seems lonely and need comfort) and end it at the morning by having quickie.

again she is freakin hot, i was gonna save this suggestion for kanoko but dang. please please if its not 10 atleast make it more than 7 but no forcing to the dev lol

• Red Heart

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I do admire this developer. He is honest to his vision, takes feedback and sees how he can use it in his plotline. This tells me volumes, mostly that he knows how to develop characters and how to grow them in their character arcs. Without having played the game, just reading his responses is enough for me to know that he has this already planned out at least a few chapters (episodes) out and has very likely the entire overarching plot jotted down in detail.

What strikes me as odd is that people want to twist, change or otherwise alter the characters and how their interactions happen. The developer/writer has a set path and changing certain aspects of it would make later points of the plot very likely weird or lose cohesion altogether. You go dev. Stand your ground.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Stealing Mai could be fun for a revenge but i don't think Ayumi can have a story that we (players) forgive her. Whenever that redhead comes to screen, i start to feel irritated. If i remember correctly Mai said she and Kenta or whatever his name didn't have sex so i thought this might be same for Ayumi but in this latest update while she was talking to herself she said something like being cum dumpster so my theory for Ayumi becoming LI again goes to toilet. Ofc dev can change it like showing us Kanta threating her to giving her to his friend or something but i don't think thats what will happen.( I would be happy tho if this kinda thing happens, the reason i think something like that in the dev notes section we see there is no NTR, so thats why im thinking how to make Ayumi LI again but i guess she really cheated on MC so there is no turning back for her, im not sure if this counts as a NTR and i dont care)
She doesn't say that ... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Also, at some point (can't go back and find it because I don't know where) MC says that if it wasn't for the favor he asked for from Mai, Ayumi "would have become a slut".

Regardless, she dumped the MC to get with his brother, so she's burned any bridge she would have had with the MC post-breakup - all that's left for her now is MC's revenge (I hope it's gonna be a good one). But the only time I saw "cum dumpster" in this so far has been Maki's tattoo in the prologue.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Path To Dominion [v0.3.3] Unofficial Android Port

- 562mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Hmm, i guess i read it wrong but im not sure what does "cracked up cum guzzler" mean?

Also, at some point (can't go back and find it because I don't know where) MC says that if it wasn't for the favor he asked for from Mai, Ayumi "would have become a slut".

Regardless, she dumped the MC to get with his brother, so she's burned any bridge she would have had with the MC post-breakup - all that's left for her now is MC's revenge (I hope it's gonna be a good one). But the only time I saw "cum dumpster" in this so far has been Maki's tattoo in the prologue.
Yeah because of that line (Asumi didn't become slut) i was thinking maybe there might be chance for her. If she and Kenta are not actually in relationship and just telling people they are for Kenta's hate for MC, i can forgive her if she is doing this so Kenta won't harm her or Mc or something. But im not sure. If she actually in relationship (romance or sex) with Kenta, well then there is no turning back for her. (For me ofc, i know for most people she lost her chance the moment she betrayed(?) MC. The point of view that im looking if she did that for a reason something like i wrote, i might not consider that as a betrayal. By the way it's very little chance that she and Kenta did nothing but still it's wishful thinking.)

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
How is there so much content for a game that's only a year old. Dev is a fucking beast.

I hope we're not going to end with just getting revenge on Cunta and leave all these other detestable bitches mostly unscathed. Mai, Ayumi, Kanako, and Sukebe all need vicious retribution. And several of the side-girls need to be put in their place like MC did with Rin; to be used and (maybe) discarded once the MC stands victorious. Also, really bummed that Mai turned out to be such a backstabbing snack because her new looks makes her the hottest girl in this game... like, goooodddaayum.

I just want to keep Laura in loli form and be a good dad to her. I dunno, I might be alone on this one.

The story is really engaging and has been 95% of the reason I have stuck with this since I don't think I'd willingly choose any of the girls in this as an LI if given the choice... well, no, Rin is actually growing on me a little. But jesus christ, in that last talk with her, when she apologized, I thought she was apologizing because she was about to tell us she was picking Cunta. My fucking heart dropped. Also, looking forward to meeting the older sister. She sounds... interesting, to say the least. Oh, I forgot about the twins... them, too.

Wild theory: Kaguya is MC's mom reincarnated.

Also, two critiques;
-Way too many false choices. It's okay to be linear and make the MC say what you want him to say to further the scene, but its annoying to give us the false sense of agency in these scenes.
-Many sentences are missing words. They're not misspelled or grammatically incorrect, they're just flat out missing words.
If who ain't brining snacks? I'd say a lot of the missing words have to do with a person/pronoun.

But keep this shit up. Good revenge stories are few and far between, I've found, and I'm looking forward to the turning point when the MC starts to unleash hell.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Just wanted to start of by saying im glad this game exists,i went into this with pretty low expectations but i was intrigued by the overview since i enjoy playing as characters who have been wronged and become powerful to unleash hell after being at the bottom of the food chain and i can tell you this did not disappoint,hell i can say this is in my top 20 best games on here i played.
i loved the main character,his goals are impossible at the moment but he still strives for it especially knowing all he went through his entire life,the people who call this game edgy are not wrong but dismissing this because its edgy is pretty stupid,this isnt a romcom happy fantasy world where the mc is a hero and loved by everyone,this is a game where the mc has been through hell and in the end realised that he has the power to stand up for himself and does exactly that,calling this edgy isnt an insult as its part of the games charm so dont let anyone tell you to change your game to fit their needs.I also loved the mc design,im tired of games on here using the default character models or some atrocity that makes the mc unpleasant to look at and somehow the women find them attractive.so 10/10 points for that.
The game all in all is an enjoyable experience, the only real problems i have with it is the lack of focus in the story,and to elaborate on that point i mean how the story jumps all over the place,nothing wrong with establishing connections with LI's and other characters but sometimes there are a bunch of completely unnecessary scenes and dialogue that contribute nothing to the story and is quickly forgotten for example Shou? I feel like he is supposed to be some comedy character since he and the mc has this funny relationship as *Bros* but imo he is completely unnecessary to the story,one moment we just had a heavy story revelation then the next we have the mc having to go through some pretty dumb dialogue with side characters like Shou that serve zero purpose to the story so i do believe focusing more on the story but incorporating side characters into the MC's scheme would be more enjoyable.
The last problem i have is as someone else mentioned before is most of the choices are pretty much useless,sometimes your given 2 or 3 choices and only one choice progresses the story instead of them having different impacts,so it just feels like a kinetic novel at times with a false allusion of choice,i do believe that if you just toned down on that section and focus on more impactful choices this issue will quickly vanish.
Thats all i can say for now since the game still has more content to offer in the future and im looking forward to seeing the mc rise above the rest and achieve his goals,this game deserves all the support and more and i cant wait for more content on some of the girls ive taken a liking to in the story.Have a great day for everyone who spent the time to read my lengthy post including the dev.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Just wanted to start of by saying im glad this game exists,i went into this with pretty low expectations but i was intrigued by the overview since i enjoy playing as characters who have been wronged and become powerful to unleash hell after being at the bottom of the food chain and i can tell you this did not disappoint,hell i can say this is in my top 20 best games on here i played.
i loved the main character,his goals are impossible at the moment but he still strives for it especially knowing all he went through his entire life,the people who call this game edgy are not wrong but dismissing this because its edgy is pretty stupid,this isnt a romcom happy fantasy world where the mc is a hero and loved by everyone,this is a game where the mc has been through hell and in the end realised that he has the power to stand up for himself and does exactly that,calling this edgy isnt an insult as its part of the games charm so dont let anyone tell you to change your game to fit their needs.I also loved the mc design,im tired of games on here using the default character models or some atrocity that makes the mc unpleasant to look at and somehow the women find them attractive.so 10/10 points for that.
The game all in all is an enjoyable experience, the only real problems i have with it is the lack of focus in the story,and to elaborate on that point i mean how the story jumps all over the place,nothing wrong with establishing connections with LI's and other characters but sometimes there are a bunch of completely unnecessary scenes and dialogue that contribute nothing to the story and is quickly forgotten for example Shou? I feel like he is supposed to be some comedy character since he and the mc has this funny relationship as *Bros* but imo he is completely unnecessary to the story,one moment we just had a heavy story revelation then the next we have the mc having to go through some pretty dumb dialogue with side characters like Shou that serve zero purpose to the story so i do believe focusing more on the story but incorporating side characters into the MC's scheme would be more enjoyable.
The last problem i have is as someone else mentioned before is most of the choices are pretty much useless,sometimes your given 2 or 3 choices and only one choice progresses the story instead of them having different impacts,so it just feels like a kinetic novel at times with a false allusion of choice,i do believe that if you just toned down on that section and focus on more impactful choices this issue will quickly vanish.
Thats all i can say for now since the game still has more content to offer in the future and im looking forward to seeing the mc rise above the rest and achieve his goals,this game deserves all the support and more and i cant wait for more content on some of the girls ive taken a liking to in the story.Have a great day for everyone who spent the time to read my lengthy post including the dev.

Thank you for the valuable feedback!
Chapter 3 was an opportunity to focus on character relationships and a bit of humor, since the earlier chapters couldn't add that level of depth to the story. Rest assured, Chapter 4 will be action-packed with significant story progression right from the very start. Your insights have been incredibly helpful, and I appreciate your support and enthusiasm until the end.
I hope you'll remain excited for what's to come in this thrilling adventure!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes