4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So will we get to have at least option to get revenge on ayumi and Mai? Like give them a bad end.
Mc response to Mai was kinda boring and already kinda trying to goad players into empathy with her calling it a mild betrayal but the truth is she betrayed mc, spilled the beans about everything without the need, etc. Sorry but that girl deserves a bad end wich is kinda sad since now she is probably the hotest in the game

Right now don't really see any other LI material than our lovely sensei, wich is kinda sad in the Li department but I'm enjoying the game so far overall, not really looking forward to have more of someone like mai that betrayed the mc being a protagonist but we'll the story was worth till now let's see what comes from there.
Good job with Rin I liked how it developed.

Overall good job with game Dark, nice to see some good revenge and hope for some more action

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
So will we get to have at least option to get revenge on ayumi and Mai? Like give them a bad end.
Mc response to Mai was kinda boring and already kinda trying to goad players into empathy with her calling it a mild betrayal but the truth is she betrayed mc, spilled the beans about everything without the need, etc. Sorry but that girl deserves a bad end wich is kinda sad since now she is probably the hotest in the game

Right now don't really see any other LI material than our lovely sensei, wich is kinda sad in the Li department but I'm enjoying the game so far overall, not really looking forward to have more of someone like mai that betrayed the mc being a protagonist but we'll the story was worth till now let's see what comes from there.
Good job with Rin I liked how it developed.

Overall good job with game Dark, nice to see some good revenge and hope for some more action
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 11, 2022
This has serious potential, I look forward to future iterations. Just one major criticism; dev. Please stop breaking immersion during scenes or during dialogue seemingly for the sake of it. You don't need to tell the player they'll get the chance to pick an option in character dialogue. You don't need to preface basically every sex scene before it happens. You don't need to add quippy lines that add zero substance to the circumstance. Like how "men get sexually harassed as well" good fucking lord please stop doing this. Sometimes it feels as though you accidentally left developer notes in the game, and it ruins the experience. No other popular visual novel on this site does this, it's just bad writing.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, while I also hate the fact that Mai betrayed Mc. That to be expected, Mc made a dumb mistake by trusting Mai. She is literally kenta gf and that scene only shows that she is very loyal to her partner. If she was our gf, she would be loyal too and wouldn't betray Mc. Also she kinda saved/helped MC by telling him about kenta plan and actually feel guilty. That to said Mc also hurted her by telling her she is replaced by kenta

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Maybe someone just isn't trustworthy. :LUL:
Equality at it finest. She told kenta cause she is his girlfriend and told MC or gave him a warning cause Mc is her best friend. She directly told him that it was her plan and she won't step in if kenta decided to go after him. She is pretty complex character and realistically most people are like that, so I don't really expect you to understand with a coomer brain. (Just kidding) :Kappa::KEK:

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Equality at it finest. She told kenta cause she is his girlfriend and told MC or gave him a warning cause Mc is her best friend. She directly told him that it was her plan and she won't step in if kenta decided to go after him. She is pretty complex character and realistically most people are like that, so I don't really expect you to understand with a coomer brain. (Just kidding) :Kappa::KEK:
Nah it was something of a joke, you're right it's more nuanced, but seriously that conflict is why I'd hesitate to call her loyal.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Nah it was something of a joke, you're right it's more nuanced, but seriously that conflict is why I'd hesitate to call her loyal.
I get your frustrations, I was also like that at first. Angry at her, I really expected Mc to rip her head off lmfao but after awhile I reflected back at it and reached a conclusion. I think DSL would have handle that scene better. Nonetheless, Ayumi is the one we should all hate lmfao not the girl who is stucked in an abusive relationship for years.

Jul 31, 2021
Ericka, Ayumi, Sukebe and Kanako have so far been insufferable and I don't really see myself playing this game further into the future if this is going to be a continual theme of outright annoying bitches barking while the MC just sits there like an aloof moron and takes it because "I hAvE pLaNs FoR tHeM lAtEr."

It's just infuriating having to read through all that monologuing knowing he's not doing anything about it, Kanako is one thing because he lives with her and surprisingly she isn't even the most annoying out of all them. Sukebe I can't really give her too much shit either, she's amusing and the MC being found out the way he did is all on him but she's still insufferable as fuck.

Ericka is sort of growing on me, she's cute and a stereotypical Tsundere but still not likeable which I'm sure is what you're going for but it really is pretty frustrating having to deal with the MC's attitude and how easily he's willing to let these women yank on his chain.

I'm not even going to mention how I feel about Ayumi in-depth. I just want her gone or dealt with brutally at this point.

That's also not mentioning his general attitude towards the Academy as a whole, dude acts like a big fish but has shown little on the landscape that he's in. Confidence is one thing, arrogance is just outright annoying and he displays that unknowingly sometimes. If he maybe put his money where his mouth is more often I'd have liked him more but I'm also not going to give him too much shit, hiding most of what he's capable of because he's worried about what would happen to Laura is reasonable.

I really do want to keep playing more of the game but I can't really bring myself to atm, I might revisit it all at a later date and just shut my brain off or something until anything more impactful gets hinted at or shown in a later update or three. I like the story so far, it's not unique but still engaging at times imo but those characters so far are ruining it for me. Cheers.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was playing for first time, not expecting too much in the beginning, but ended up having a lot of fun and binging pretty much whole thing in one go... up until dialogue with fucking Mai... are you for real here? it already was troubling how all those plans for revenge and shit going down the drain as soon as MC actually starts talking with people in question, but it seems aside from becoming edge lord with pussy magnet - not much else changed since prologue, same shit from different angle, forgive and forget and get fucked again
he had no problem snapping a neck of that (what's her name) chick in a duel, yelling "no mercy" in his head, even though it was just a duel and chick didn't had bad history with MC, but when comes to actual cunts deserving? nah, let's be nice
i'm sorry but fuck this shit, i understand attempt to turn all those cunts into LIs, but it's definitely not how you do it

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes