4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
was playing for first time, not expecting too much in the beginning, but ended up having a lot of fun and binging pretty much whole thing in one go... up until dialogue with fucking Mai... are you for real here? it already was troubling how all those plans for revenge and shit going down the drain as soon as MC actually starts talking with people in question, but it seems aside from becoming edge lord with pussy magnet - not much else changed since prologue, same shit from different angle, forgive and forget and get fucked again
he had no problem snapping a neck of that (what's her name) chick in a duel, yelling "no mercy" in his head, even though it was just a duel and chick didn't had bad history with MC, but when comes to actual cunts deserving? nah, let's be nice
i'm sorry but fuck this shit, i understand attempt to turn all those cunts into LIs, but it's definitely not how you do it
Yes..i also dislike that mai character and how MC behaves around her...she tells her BF about MC plan.And i thought finally our MC will grow some balls and tells her to fuck off..oh my he goes and hug her,she doesn’t deserve that...we don't want her as a Li....I play harem games like a lot...but in this game i just want Sensei as a Li and fuck everyone else...
There was also a pussy game My bully is my new lover...guy got bullied change his appearance and was determined to get revenge.. And than he was like nah man i'm a pussy i don't want any revenge i wanna lick their pussy..

Reactions: MAD6999

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
Man, fuck Mai and Ayumi. The second Mai revealed she betrayed the mc i was angry and confused, so much that i was hoping he’d kill her also Ayumi is a cheating bitch. (Sorry If that sounds dark but i have a bad reaction to betrayals and cheaters).

Nonetheless, i’m really into the story, i can’t wait for the next part dev. You are doing an amazing job.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Slightly convinced this is the same developer as that of Futa's World of NTR and that's what happened here.
Not really, I personally talked to the Dev before he put this on hold. As mentioned in his patreon and discord. He got a good paying job which forced his hands to stop making this game for now. While futa world and this game characters have similarity but they are not the same dev as remaking these characters are not exactly hard.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Not really, I personally talked to the Dev before he put this on hold. As mentioned in his patreon and discord. He got a good paying job which forced his hands to continue making this game for now. While futa world and this game characters have similarity but they are not the same dev as remaking these characters are not exactly hard.
Has little to do with character designs but composition and writing, both in and out of the games. I was still unsure but tendencies during sexual dialogue in particular were very similar.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Has little to do with character designs but composition and writing, both in and out of the games. I was still unsure but tendencies during sexual dialogue in particular were very similar.
Perhaps, didn't played that game. I hate Netorare. I assume so did this Dev and not to mention why would he abandoned this one for another game lol? It was getting patreon when it was in constant development as far as I know.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Perhaps, didn't played that game. I hate Netorare. I assume so did this Dev and not to mention why would he abandoned this one for another game lol? It was getting patreon when it was in constant development as far as I know.
May still not be for you but the NTR is netori, there is netorare planned as minor bad ending type content but it doesn't exist in the game yet.

Maybe they just got burned out on it, wouldn't be the first time a developer made a new game under a different pseudonym while developing another, plus FWON attracted fetishists immediately and probably brought in more money from the go, incentivizing prioritizing it. Anyway I'm just spitballing.

JnrJollof

May 28, 2021
The FWON dev was creating and sharing characters before becoming a dev himself and making his own game. Maybe he was helping dark with PTD before he left. Dark was very cool that way. Plus Dark says he still want to come back and remake PTD.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes