4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Hey, we talked a bit after the last update and i must say i mostly liked the changes you made in the rework of the intro,

that mc now gets shot in the back presumably by his brother is a bit lame, but gives him more of a reason to kill him later then only being sold, but i think for me personally the crimes are equally comprehensible, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the scene where Sensei killed of the whole gang on the out crop of the town made her look more badass then the few people that were in the new scene, so i liked the old scene better. :confused:

Text changes as far as i remember where good and the AVN version is great, the story flows much smoother.

Laura even if we got only the one short scene in the new content is positively adorable. Maki will be great in the future, and the other Lis are also interesting so all in all awesome work (y)

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Path To Dominion [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 465mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I"ll be honest and say that it took me quite a while to realize Maki and Tora where different people.

Also seems to have a lot of talk regarding 'seeding the next generation' to lack a planned impregnation tag.
Not even for an ending scene?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I really like it, writing is superb, but goddman all those constant black screens that takes 10-20 clicks to get rid of is soo mind numbingly annoying, I read through them but my god. thats really the only criticism I have tbh.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good stuff. I really enjoyed Sukebe's content.

Could we get more meaningful choices and fewer fake ones? I'm also somewhat worried about character bloat. Some of the characters have very little screen time as is. Please don't follow Laura's advice.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Well, I've just completed this little update, which I've been waiting for since March 25th, when I saw the game status notification on Patreon. I can't deny that I expected more content in the main plot, which made little progress with the possibility of Laura attending the Academy, after all she is one of my waifu, so I'm happy and all progress is welcome, even the smallest.

This small update was more of a fix to the game's prologue so far, some small and some big, like Kenta not trying to sell you on the black market as a slave.

Nothing against it, Dev, but the old version is better. At this point you were unique to me in your history, I've played a few games with dark themes, and the fact that the MC is sold on the black market as a slave. I've never seen this before, but I've seen a lot of stories where the MC gets shot and almost dies. but anyway, my idea to fuck Kenta or kill him didn't leave my head! :LOL:

Well, many remakes were made in the prologue, bringing and changing the story of the MC a little, and bringing Maki content and apparently she is the waifu of the crowd. While for me it's acceptable... when you have bigger waifu in your sights, like Tora-sensei, Laura, Kanako, Chiyo, Inori and Kaguya hehehee.

Anyway, it was a good update, I saw some different hairstyles of the girls I thought it was cool, the MC Lewd scene with Inori... hot as fuck! I was looking forward to seeing MC Bang with her XD for a long time!

now, #gone wait until the next update!

Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018
Good story and build up, mc turns into a stud i dig that, fleshed out characters that enrich the story and world you created.
Laura is very cute and endearing, most of the ladies are smoking hot, dig the banter and i absolutely love and adore Tora, can't get enough of her. Great game dev can't wait for next update

Naughty Gamer

Dec 2, 2019
Path To Dominion [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 465mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

When I try to install your port, it's tell me that the file contain a trojan. Should I ignore it or nah?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes