4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Calling it now, MC and Kanako are totally gonna have hate sex down the line, and I'll be laughing through it all.
Maybe, maybe not... maybe the MC can overcome Kanako's hatred, and give her what she wants most, "sex". I remember this line between the MC and Laura when trying to discover the source of her hatred and her past.

It's like the dev said at the beginning of the game, "Ice Bitch Queen today, Waifu tomorrow!" II'm sure that in the end, Kanako will succumb to the MC one way or another, after all, not even Kenta respects her or treats her like a woman.

By the way, that's going to be fucking funny when Kenta finds out that his mom is having affairs with the person he hates the most xD

DARN YOU DEV, YOU MADE ME, WHAT I SWORE TO DESTROY! :KEK:

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
First Koikatsu game I've not only read but also thoroughly enjoyed for quite a while. You've done a really good job with each character so far and I'm for sure looking forward to more (as long as there's no sandbox elements lul). kbai

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
First Koikatsu game I've not only read but also thoroughly enjoyed for quite a while. You've done a really good job with each character so far and I'm for sure looking forward to more (as long as there's no sandbox elements lul). kbai
As now, the title is now back to visual novel, so no sandbox now.

Also, when we get the update tho...

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Finishing the 0.3.2 update, albeit short (from my pov, altough it was split to two parts so), i'm satisfied with it, can't wait and fingers crossed if things go smoothly

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes