• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I ended up supporting him :). I liked both his games more than I expected (especially Kirsten in pp and the new game), I just hope it won't take ages to see more content.

Last edited:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
If he update his pc(get a new one) with his earn monies from patreon, then maybe his rendering wouldn't take long..

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
He needs to update the pledges and advertize the game a little bit everywhere.
Cannot wait for the new version btw

U

User_23654

Here is a Hotfix, i made, when you choosed to "help Alice" and not to watch it (the watch scene is bugfree), in the morning of the second day, when she gets molested by the twins. (One picture didn't get deleted, it would stay in front, i just put a delete code in the script for it.)

These are the data files, just copy them over the original files in the data folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
Here is a Hotfix, i made, when you choosed to "help Alice" and not to watch it (the watch scene is bugfree), in the morning of the second day, when she gets molested by the twins. (One picture didn't get deleted, it would stay in front, i just put a delete code in the script for it.)

These are the data files, just copy them over the original files in the data folder.
This didn't help ;( I saved just before but the first image is still stuck.

U

User_23654

In this case you need to start again, the fix doesn't delete the picture if it already appeared.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The game is great, the cretor really deserves more patrons. The new game has good potential too.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really one of my favorites, sadly I can't get any further with the Annabel day 3.. last thing I did was opening some presents, talked to the boy that touched her breasts, the scene with Chris and the one at the inn, but after that.. no idea what to do.

Edit: Found it.. I forgot to visit the prison cell. :)

Last edited:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Found a way to change the font outline colors to make it more visible than it already is. A half transparent black outline on black text doesn't make sense.

This is in www/js/rpg_core.js (for pc) or app.nw/js/rpg_core.js (for mac).
Change rgba to whatever you desire. Color values are from 0 to 255, 0 = black and 255 = white. Alpha values from 0.0 to 1, 0 = transparent, and 1 = no transparency. I often like to use this site to get rgb colors values from and other similar sites.
Code:
    /**
     * The color of the text in CSS format.
     * *****This seems to be overridded elsewhere...
     * @property textColor
     * @type String
     */
    this.textColor = '#ffffff';

/**
     * The color of the outline of the text in CSS format.
     * *****Changing alpha changes the whole text opacity.
     * @property outlineColor
     * @type String
     */
    this.outlineColor = 'rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)';

/**
     * The width of the outline of the text.
     * *****Smaller number makes it unreadable!
     * @property outlineWidth
     * @type Number
     */
    this.outlineWidth = 4;

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes