Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How dare you bring up facts and information? I'm trying to get my whine-on over here. Jeez.
I'd try reading the only page on this topic, before whining for absolutely no reason next time. Literally just 5 posts above yours was the changelog for 0.2a.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op added picture + mac and fixed win links

Lestra

Oct 17, 2016

Alright. First of all I would like to apologize to everyone who’s interest in Pale Pure. I won't give excuses, there’s a lot of reasons for it and some of them are good, but it won’t change the fact that 0.3 is still not properly finished - I only did 1/4 of the total renders (300 out of ~1200 to be exact), and I don’t like the current H-progression; there are too many scenes that are very similar to one another, and it feels like things should progress slower.
I think the best thing I can do is to release it as it is after I edit the text and re-write some events; I’ll release it without pictures first so you will not have to wait any longer.
Here’s a brief summary of what I already did and what needs to be done before I can give 0.3 to you:
Done (you can see some of this in previous Dev Reports):
  • Maps, tiles, music and character models have been reworked almost entirely.
  • Added 2-3 new events to each day of each character.
  • Changed / Expanded a few existing ones.
  • Some small things like pictures of Ann and Kirsi getting dressed, washing up their faces, looking in the mirrors, reacting to something in non-scene dialogs.
  • Rendered ~300 out ~1200 images.
Needs to be done:
  • Re-write / remove / edit some of the most “out of place” scenes and fit the rest to a slower H-progression style (there still will be plenty of H-events).
  • Add existing and render some new pictures so the game would not feel too lacking of them.
  • Test everything to make sure it works fine.
  • Release 0.3a.
  • Render what’s left to render.
And yes, I”m aware of how stupid and immature it sounds, but I also believe it’s the best solution and at very least the game is progressing in some way.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
fingers crossed they release it soon.....also if what he is saying is true than the game just got more faps from me we dont have enough games that dont use same scenarios over and over again IMO

Dessed

Sep 18, 2016
It appears the pictures and rest of the story will be coming out in smaller update later on.

aRetired
Unfortunately, it's not a bag, it's what I said earlier: "Rendered ~300 out ~1200 images." (even less after re-writing events :( ) "to release it as it is after I edit the text and re-write some events" I'm going to add pictures and expand the scenes in smaller updates. And, again, sorry about that, but it's the best thing I can do right now.

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
Anyone tried doing a backup of the new images, copying all the previous version images than overwriting with the new ones? It could help with the "blank event" issue

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please keep +1 too request threads only, even if asking for update on missing pictures no hard to write a few lines just NOT +1

M

MantisK

Pale Pure is a tale of friendship and family, murder mystery and suspense, embraced lust and moral choices.

The game takes place in a rural 18 century town and surrounding area with some fantasy elements. In short it's more or less a classic setting inspired by Christian themes, Lovecraft, Poe and Grimms' Fairy Tales.

Player will control 2 local girls, one at the time, each with her own events and plot progression. Basically it's a two different stories set in the same area.

Game Info:

Updated: 10 Feburary, 2017
Genre:anal, Blowjob, lesbian, Incest, Ntr, Beastiality, Crossdressing
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3a
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download Links:
V0.3A

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, most of the scenes are just text, no images. What is the point of finishing day 1.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes