pootin

Aug 24, 2016
nice, the pictures of the scenes are back. :D time to checkout.
edit: if anyone wonder about the annoying textbox: press q then w to hide the textbox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazehana

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Played the game for less than 5 minutes and already got hit with the out of nowhere chick-with-a-dick. Not even a warning.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Win
Mac

Reactions: pootin

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The themes are good, nice variation with the sex scenes. It being a society of ultra whores is a slight negative as theres no progression in that sense.
The gameplay is pretty pleasant and doesnt get in the way of playing it as some rpgmaker games have it.
Theres mouse support, theres a nice guiding star showing what to click and so on.

M

MantisK

My biggest issue is, the options come in nearly black, very hard to see the words. The text box is also covering too much. The English needs work. The art is virtually the same shade for everything. And after going to almost every person and house it still won't let me go home, after incident with brother.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
My biggest issue is, the options come in nearly black, very hard to see the words. The text box is also covering too much. The English needs work. The art is virtually the same shade for everything. And after going to almost every person and house it still won't let me go home, after incident with brother.
Can't you use ctrl to move the text box? I'm sure the dev addressed that on his second update after requests from fans.

M

MantisK

Can't you use ctrl to move the text box? I'm sure the dev addressed that on his second update after requests from fans.
Yes, it took me a minute to get that, still, it should have a viable opacity and the artwork needs a tad more distinction.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, it took me a minute to get that, still, it should have a viable opacity and the artwork needs a tad more distinction.
I think the dev tried to be different to everyone else, but in doing so it has no charm. Its an adult game at the end of the day, not some ground breaking art piece. He has put a few twists in there and it seems to work, but his progress is so slow that I didn't even know a V3 had been made let alone V4. Pretty sure I will have forgotten it by V5.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've been playing Gravity Rush 2 for a past few days and after admiring Kat's body for such long period of time I decided to alter Annabel's model a little (it's not only that of course, she really needed more attention).
I spent about 6 hours on it. Still far from perfect, but it's better than her previous body, at least from anatomical point of view.
And I also tweaked Elise's face, as you can see above.

After some thought, I decided to finish writing Day 4 and include it into upcoming release. It was already half way done before I focused all my attention to Diminishing Perfect, so it won't take to much time.
There's also a plot-wise issues regarding it, Day 5 will be a of sort climax for the whole game and I really need every switch / variable / npc stats to be in check before I start working on it (as well as some feedback up to that point).
I want to release 0.5 (0.6?) before Halloween, so let's say October 28.
I'm sorry if you expected it earlier, but if I rush things it would be a pretty shitty update =(

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I like this game. The story is a good one, and so are the characters. The soft graphics actually give it a feel of something from the 1800's. I look forward to seeing more of this game.

sneg

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone with new version? If you are not posting cause of Dev then it's ok, he deserves more credit than he gets. (imo)

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
correct me if im wrong but didn't the cursed dick girl used to be a boy/trap?

i haven't played in for a few updates but i don't remember her being a girl.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes