RPGM - Abandoned - Pale Pure [v0.8b] [Aretired]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zaidas

Why only 4 stars for such a great game? Firstly, it's not finished and what is mostly important, the scenes are just too short. This game is great to have fun while looking at sexy and kinky scenes, but they are too short to actually enjoy them fully. Apart from that, the game could be phenomenal, even though I don't really like the artstile choice.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Kinky, sexy, and damnit even knowing it was abandoned I still got into the storyline.. wanted to see where it would go. Wasn't a huge fan of the shader effect (shaders on 3d are hard to do, I get it, but was still a bit hard to see) but... still. Very nice fast-paced game that's respectful of your time
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sickpatato

One of the best. First of all, it's not boring, this is something many games fail at. No unnecessary long dialogs, no stupid plots, no grinding.

It's easy to play but you may miss some scenes if you are not paying attention.

Unique art style. And good music.

There are some bugs, one of the scenes was unwatchable.

But overall great game. I hope it continues.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

It contains unavoidable elder male/young girl content since start, so unless you don't have fetish to watch scenes where MC is groped by some 70+yo grandphas and you as player don't have option to avoid them - don't even bother to play.
    Storyline is bad, with bad written dialogues.
    Renders and arts are also very bad, with lot of mistakes and there is a lot of badly done images.
    This game lacks quality in all areas and aspects, and I would not recommend for anyone to play it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Loqic

One of my favorites. Story, setting and characters are great.
    The art style is unique and something I've grown to love. For an RPG Maker game it has some good map design, fast to get from one place to another, unlike others I've come across that have unnecessary large buildings on maps filled with useless large buildings that serve no purpose , this one is nice and compact instead. As for fetish themes, for every lover you get as many or more haters. This is true for any of them, so it would be unfair to rate a game on just that in my opinion. I hope aRetired will see it that way too and stays true to his or her vision.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ab12

Good storyline throughout, as well as a good range of fetishes for the players to choose from. It is in development and so not very long, but it has great potential. Some people may complain about the graphics but I like the style.
  7. Q
    5.00 star(s)

qwagrah

this is the most underrated game i hv played......the renders may not please some ppl......but i think i the music,renders n the theme compliment each other to give a very unique feel....it kinda feels like fo4: far harbour game.....there r is a lot of content here.....there r two female protagonists with diff playthroughs.....i hv only played the kristi part....its good fap but very unrealistic with her corruption n she is too submissive.....anna part has FUTA.....never playing her!

but this is one the best games i hv played.....in the end it is all about fapping