• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In the previous version the dev did the same. Released a text only version and later he was incorporating the images.

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
annabel: after day 2 go to sleep and blank screen
kr..: insta blank screen
how to fix?
win 10

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Ahh - makes sense then. And to answer anschwww, not sure where, but the finished game.app (Mac) of 0.4 was 934M...

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
So where can we find either a previous version of this or the not text only version of this ?

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Day 3 and Day 4 is text only. It's still has every image from the previous updates (~until Day 3 morning).
He said that he's going to change some scenes before rendering new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keklul

Aug 4, 2017
Doesn't even work unless im being stupid
cant get past this

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I really like this game, but the text only part wipes out your ability to play one of the characters, since you can't see where she's going to advance the text. The character is Kristin. Annabelle seem to play just fine. I was kind of disappointed, because I'm more of a Kristin fan than Annabelle. Hopefully next version will find everything fixed.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I found kind of a semi-fix for the Kristen side of the game. Copy just the map files from the data folder in version 0.4d and overwrite the map files in version 0.7. Kristen will then appear, and you can play her.

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
I found kind of a semi-fix for the Kristen side of the game. Copy just the map files from the data folder in version 0.4d and overwrite the map files in version 0.7. Kristen will then appear, and you can play her.
where to find 0.4d version? old links in this topic do not work already

Last edited:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Need to paste back newer map files to play day 3 for Kirsten(instead of just ending from there with old maps files), although for day 4 there is the blank screen again.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes