iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He isn't going to get any supporters next time around if he does come back. People are once bitten twice shy when it comes to parting with thier hard earned coin.

Reactions: szybki1

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
What a weird, interesting game. Not like anything else out there that I've run across! The art in particular is unique -- it looks like photos that have been run through some heavy Photoshop filters to give it a hand-colored daguerreotype feel -- but I'd be shocked if there were photos out there with some of these subjects. Did he use DAV or another 3D rendering tool and then PS the heck out of the images? I'm just curious.

Too bad it was abandoned -- though it seems as if it was about to get really dark.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I see there is a mc and futa scene but is the sexual scenes of mc with males avoidable?
There are two MCs, both female.

I don't believe that's a futa character. I'm pretty sure that's a guy cross dressing.

You will only encounter the cross-dressing character on the rich girl's path.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There are two MCs, both female.

I don't believe that's a futa character. I'm pretty sure that's a guy cross dressing.

You will only encounter the cross-dressing character on the rich girl's path.
cross dressers don't have female breasts and she does so you're mistaken she may be futa there is a futa tag.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Pale v0.8b Compressed (Untested)

Win 787 MB/125 MB :

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fakecrash
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes