• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody any info if this is still a WIP with a possible update or another dead game by now?

It has a unique style and personally i would like to see it continued.
I was asking the same question myself this morning and checked his patreon.

Good news.
Sorry for long wait.
I really hate to write this again, but fighting procrastination and/or the lack of time is getting on my nerves at times. I always want to show something nice to you and when there's no good amount of content it's kind of embarrassing to do a post stating the small progress, which leads to not making any posts at all.

Here's what I've been doing:
I decided to change the structure of the Pale Pure project, there was a lot of maps (townDay, townMorning, townNight, homeMorning, homeDay, etc.), which was frustrating to work with. I started this project being a total newbie to RPG Maker.
It was a little time consuming, but it's done right now and the project looks just lovely and it's easier for me to work with.
I also tried the RenPy and, well, one thing lead to another - right now it's almost ready for deployment (only pictures are missing), a VN featuring Robin (the trap protagonist) as a "heroine" and solely focusing on crossdressing sex between boys (which is totally not gay).

Before you say it - yes, I'm yet again doing multiple projects at once.
Some fetishes and ideas aren't good for mixing (I was having a hard time writing Chris and Alice in Pale Pure, such content was always a little off in rural village with a fairy-tale-ish setting), so after giving it some thought I decided to separate them.
And here comes RenPy, it's a very nice engine for a side project and easy for updates (and with gameplay loop I've made I can create one new scene and deploy it right away).
In short, Pale Pure will be my main project, the one I spent most time on, while Diminishing will be a side project which collects everything I can't use in PP (such as modern school setting, gadgets, crossdressing).

Pale Pure:
  • Annabel will now have a younger brother.
  • She likes drawing nature (because there's nothing else to do for a noble girl).
  • Elise will be the best friend for both girls, with a different role to play in each route.
  • The choices are back (even though they are meaningless for the most part).
  • Kirsten will have a much less pervy environment.
  • Remember that bookshelf in her room? She will read a lot of romance novels and dream about having a boyfriend (which leads us to Chip).

• this shorts aren't part of her actual in-game outfit*
I will make smaller updates (Morning, Day, Night for each girl separately, instead of complete days). It will help me to make updates more often and as well as work on them. Small pieces, one at the time.

Diminishing Perfect:
  • It's RenPy now.
  • Robin is the protagonist.
  • Jennifer will be his sister.
  • Alice will take Chris' place.

Working with RenPy was a bit tricky, there's still a lot of placeholders and things for me to learn, but the whole gameplay loop is good. I really want to read your opinion on it. It's my first time with RenPy, hope you'll be gentle but still strict critics.

Most of the work is done right now. I just need to render the images and make a few small corrections. You can expect both games this month.
P.S. I know I'm an idiot :(

Reactions: Desan3 and LantisGT

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
He wrote a post like 10 days ago saying he'll release this month but I wouldn't hold your breath, let the guy work at his pace and when it comes out its like a secret christmas present or something.

"Most of the work is done right now. I just need to render the images and make a few small corrections. You can expect both games this month. " (The second game being his other project diminishing perfect)

On the plus side it looks like a completely new game with new renders new scenes new story etc. so we'll have this one and that one to play (shame this version is technically dead tho)

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
aaaanddddd still waiting. i dream of the day where devs pay attention to Eva Kiss and how she's rolled out dev on Good Girl Gone Bad. She's shown legitimate passion for her project and has stuck with it with tenacity, rolling out steady updates for the entire life cycle of the game. this game on the other hand, is the flip side of the coin. granted, i get the more taboo titles are difficult to dev, but damn. quit biting off more than you can chew, guys! finish one thing, THEN move to another.

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
He released a new patreon-only build today, I think it deserves its own post though since its neither of his two games but more of a merge. Either way they're both no longer onhold.

• Love
Reactions: Loqic and ZawiszaC

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
He released a new patreon-only build today, I think it deserves its own post though since its neither of his two games but more of a merge. Either way they're both no longer onhold.
Hmm, a renpy text only test version. Better wait for a more complete version I guess.

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2017-12-26
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8b
Language: English
Genre:
please add: other game: diminishing perfect

for who does not know the diminishing perfect game

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016

I'm sorry it came to this, but I guess it was inevitable since last year.
I'll shut down my Patreon on Sunday (June 14) .

It's not like I lost all interest in making H-games. I still like playing around with the character models and thinking about the plot. Yet it's less and less engaging for me, I can't bring myself to dedicate enough time to work on it properly.
Last time I had a blast was last year, with Blackrose Academy. I made 0.1 in just two weeks, since then there was nothing close to that kind of enthusiasm. In the last few months I burned out at least 3 times.
There's also this guilty feeling of screwing my promises to you time and time again. It really stresses me out. I'm really sorry for letting you down like this. If not for you I would have dropped this project long time ago. I really appreciate your support through all this time (but I still don't think my games deserve the half of it).
It was a hard decision. I really wanted to finish at least Pale Pure. But the more time passes the more obvious it is that I can't switch my current priorities in favor of a silly RPG Maker project. I can't go on like this.
Not sure what I can add. Just wanted to say goodbye instead of disappearing silently.

I can share the source code and DAZ models if someone wants it. Just make sure to contact me before I shut this page down.
Here's the
for DP. 95% of them, but they are pretty raw.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Noone has any doubt that it'll happen. We've lost our focus and any hope on this game and developer long time ago.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's sad to hear, but not totally unexpected. I appreciate the honest patreon post though.
The games this dev made had a unique charm to them that I really liked and that's not only for the art style, but also themes, story and pacing.
Bummer :(

Reactions: Kazehana

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to contact the author? Can he there is here on forum? I would like to borrow his DAZ models and try to finish the story.
If you do that, please don't abandon the story contected with brothel, because this is such a good story content with it, which was supposed to be develope in the future.

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to contact the author? Can he there is here on forum? I would like to borrow his DAZ models and try to finish the story.
Patreon would probably be your best bet, though he did say that he'd like to come back to them someday so I'm not sure how willing he'd be to give them up, keep us updated on how things go if you get them.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
Patreon would probably be your best bet, though he did say that he'd like to come back to them someday so I'm not sure how willing he'd be to give them up, keep us updated on how things go if you get them.
Its patreon is disabled and I cannot leave comments there.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes