• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yay, finally an answer, even a good one :p
Okay, then i'll keep watching the game until the routes are available ^^
Just keep in mind, a lesbian route with unavoidable dicks isnt a lesbian route ;) (personally i dont mind the beasty stuff, but guys are a no go)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Gameplay is so annoying. The game is trying to give you the choices, but they dont work. You click on something and either the game proceeds or it will tell you "this choice isnt finished, go back". There are too many dead ends. What's the point?? It only annoys the players.
You only follow one route, nothing else works. This is basically Kinetic Novel.

Remove the choices that dont work and focus on one route. Otherwise this game will frustrate a lot of players.

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
line 2620: Change masturbate.gif to masturbate1.gif
line 2622: Change masturbate2.webm to masturbate2.webp

While I do like those kind of games, there isn't really much here and quite a few path lead to nothing.
There are more pictures in the game folder than I seem to be able to reach!? Maybe I missed a trigger or kinda softlocked the progression or something, but it looks like it's just not working/ not added yet.

Only one or two pieces of clothing improves my corruption level (which also doesn't really do anything?), so the rest is not useful.

Buttplug and Dildo can be bought but not used?

If you remove all the options and places that don't have any actual content (computer/bathroom..), you could see how barebone the game really is.

I guess it is a .1 release.. so.. I hope the creator sticks with it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen

foxswsky

Sep 13, 2023
me too
窥探,帖子:11995042,会员:1355223 said:
解决农场任务的“老人”在哪里?现在到了第 42 天,“转到农场所有者”按钮只是一个空屏幕。也许我错过了什么?
[/引用]

• Haha

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
how do you unlock going commando? i see it in the code for the uncle event if i read that condition right.
When you do the main quest you get the option. Else you can go to your closet in your room and click on the image of the panties. The page will reload and the text "currently wearing" will disapear

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
line 2620: Change masturbate.gif to masturbate1.gif
line 2622: Change masturbate2.webm to masturbate2.webp

While I do like those kind of games, there isn't really much here and quite a few path lead to nothing.
There are more pictures in the game folder than I seem to be able to reach!? Maybe I missed a trigger or kinda softlocked the progression or something, but it looks like it's just not working/ not added yet.

Only one or two pieces of clothing improves my corruption level (which also doesn't really do anything?), so the rest is not useful.

Buttplug and Dildo can be bought but not used?

If you remove all the options and places that don't have any actual content (computer/bathroom..), you could see how barebone the game really is.

I guess it is a .1 release.. so.. I hope the creator sticks with it :)
Yea its kinda true ^^ I wanned to prove the conzept bevore putting to much into the game :D I am working on it currently so next update there will be a bit more content to explore! <3

Reactions: Cummilla

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Gameplay is so annoying. The game is trying to give you the choices, but they dont work. You click on something and either the game proceeds or it will tell you "this choice isnt finished, go back". There are too many dead ends. What's the point?? It only annoys the players.
You only follow one route, nothing else works. This is basically Kinetic Novel.

Remove the choices that dont work and focus on one route. Otherwise this game will frustrate a lot of players.
Its the version 0.1 it should only be a prove of conzept ^^ and if you only are annoyed that there is to little content. I guess you like what there is till now ;) I am working on the game right now and hope that the next update will make you happy.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Farm owner - not added
Dad character options not there yet. Will it be considered incest because Player is not related to Father figure. Because there no backstory previous life. I can only get one hint you were guy and you had penis and now your girl and no penis.
Dad and daughter duo?
Does "Anna" have boyfriend or try to have one?
Can "Anna" modify her breasts or can she have sleep sex with dad?
Only toying sex she gets is Mr. X.

She goes to sleep at night, not at late at night option.
She can chill -> until day break and forget to sleep?

Are there other clothing to wear, I mean can wear costume to go to school is required for her wear shirt/Skirt?
Is possible wear jumpsuit, animal suit or really go brazen naked?

I asking all strange pop in.

In future updates will other rooms be useful then?
How is it her father figure is super lax with her going outside? staying late? that puzzles me.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
wish they had a patreon account so we can see when the updates are and how they are doing with the game

the only thing I would say is a problem is the UI where you can see the corruption,arousal,intelligence and strength needs to be reduced in size so we can get the save button back when you close the UI to look at the text in game

• Red Heart

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
Okay yea I knew something like this would come ^^ I wasnt sure if anyone would realy read my story so I didnt put that much into the spelling </3 I will try to correct all of them!
If you have your own discord server, you could invite peers to test your work before you release them. Probably would've been hard to gather people at 0.1 but I mean for future updates. :)

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes