Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Some wrong spellings and some broken links are the usual problems. Other than that, it is a nice first release. Kinda fearful that the updates will be less than the first showing.

Shark_61695

Jul 16, 2023
I chilled at night and then acted like the next day until I went to school. Also I can't see a sidebar so can't go back or save. Stuck on this screen.
Refreshed (F5) and sidebar appeared... showing as Saturday, Asleep, Day 6 1697734258726.png

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Pufff...

First, the game is "optimized" for Full-HD resolution, which is unfortunate as many people choose to use a lower resolution to see things bigger, and when you minimize the side menu to be able to see the whole main page, there is no way to maximize it back...

I really don't understand why some devs release their games without even a little testing...

• Wow
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen
Sep 26, 2020
"How did you get here?" in the Comic Club is if you go there after the weekend.
"Sleepwalking" is if you stay up too late in the night and the time changes to "Asleep," making it too late to go to sleep, and then get up and go out and go to school.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
So far there's not a single game with the "ai cg" tag that is even half-decent.. absolutely inconsistent, they all look like a kid with autism did them. even though ai already did most of the work for them. just saying, not trolling!

PS: Trolling would be "Looking like a vomit after a bad shrimp cocktail party!"
"The Book of Nude" is actually really good and I highly recommend it.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
"The Book of Nude" is actually really good and I highly recommend it.
Looks like a text-based game to me, strangely without the tag.. Don't see anything actually "good" in the screens either. So, honestly - even if it might be "good" for those who like this type of reading and reading and reading and go-to-next-page - it seems like a mess to me already - text-based game/book with ai illustrations that is not exactly text-based - oook..

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes