summershere

May 5, 2020
Ok so it looks like a bug with talking to the dog in your room. I edited the HTML and removed the line that says set DogQuest to 6, saved, and now it works fine.

Looking forward to the next update! :)

superkeaton

Feb 10, 2019
Ok so it looks like a bug with talking to the dog in your room. I edited the HTML and removed the line that says set DogQuest to 6, saved, and now it works fine.

Looking forward to the next update! :)
Hey which line did you remove exactly? I'd like to see how this quest actually goes

summershere

May 5, 2020
Hey which line did you remove exactly? I'd like to see how this quest actually goes
It is line 7479, that says: "<<set $DogQuest to 6>>". That immediately sets the quest to the final stage as soon as you talk to the dog, which does not allow normal quest progression.

You might want to consider removing the next line "<<set $MagicCollar to true>>" as well, since that means you don't have to actually go get the collar in the forest in order to talk to him.

My bet is that they were debugging aids that didn't get removed before release.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
It is line 7479, that says: "<<set $DogQuest to 6>>". That immediately sets the quest to the final stage as soon as you talk to the dog, which does not allow normal quest progression.

You might want to consider removing the next line "<<set $MagicCollar to true>>" as well, since that means you don't have to actually go get the collar in the forest in order to talk to him.

My bet is that they were debugging aids that didn't get removed before release.
How does one do this exactly?

Edit: nvm I thinkI got it.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
on patreon? he wont be able to enter the account and read it.
Nope I did it elsewhere we had talked in the past about the game .......... as it turns out the game is on hold for now while they work on something personal.....in the mean time the Dev shut down their patreon themselves, because they didn't feel if was fair to charge subs for no progress. Which I think we can all agree makes sense

Reactions: Sissycuck111

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
yeah, bestiality and incest would definitely get the game off patreon. thankfully game wasn't even that good so no real loss there.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Sadly it appears so. Patreon is horrible. As soon as I look at a game and see patreon attached I skip it. This was an exception.

I wish dev would speak up and make project open source or ask for collaborators to help. Its a neat project that has a unique audience.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes