CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
you buy the dog he is in the garden area take him inside to your bedroom ........then you can interact with him if you have the collar
on ....
get a skimpy outfit to wear to school with no underwear on ...the dad will stop you at the door an then the second time it happens you suck his dick after you suck his dick you can start going to his room to advance his corruption

another way is after the home invasion by Aikin once you satisfy him and he leave the house the dad is open to to doing more things with you .
as for you sleazy bar ideas , i think that is what will be going on in the restaurant once that area advances more
Excellent info, thank you.

Reactions: Candy1970

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
I can't find the club for some reason. Can some one point me the right direction?
At first you have to meet Max bevore school <3
Then you have to rise Adams anger (simply by going to school)
After some time (just wait everytime for Adam to trigger) he will take you with him to the club and then you have found it and can revisit it. BUT for now there is only adams part in the club you can go there but you cant do anything there <3

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Nice update! Liked everything. The intruder, bully, horse, etc.
A question tho, I never seem to get to the dungeon and dragon meeting. Bought everything on the shopping district and still nothing happens

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Nice thx! AND NICE THX!
Yea the ai parts in my game are the ones I dislike the most ^^ but since a while now I stoped using any ai, except for the landscape images and speech bubble images ^^'
I hear you.

I tried to use it a bit when I was trying to write 3 custom action scenes that changed on how you killed the enemy, for RPG battles that didn't end in something lewd.

I hand-wrote several but got burnt out by maybe the 3rd enemy and 5th magic element and tried to use chatgpt.

Unfortunately what it gave me was the most generic and rated pg garbage that even with me editing the scene I couldn't use them.

I ended up tossing the idea entirely and wrote a scene that encompassed everything, then every enemy has 1 - 3 custom lewd scenes.

At this point I mostly use it for research in writing (always been my weak area).

"After 1,000 years what would be left behind in a stone chapel with a corpse. Would it be mummified, would there be bones, would any seats be left, would the brick still be standing" etc.

And sometimes I'll use it to bounce ideas off of "here's my outline for the current chapter, but I can't figure out how to get my character from point c to point d, can you offer suggestions?" or

often times it won't give me an idea I like, but it will give me enough that I can merge one or two ideas with eachother and/or with one of my own ideas and make something that works.

Edit: Unless you were referring to the images.
I actually enjoyed working on and photoshopping my images putting them back in AI, photoshopping again until I got something I liked. You can see how I've improved if you compare my early chapters in my game to my later chapters...

However, working on AI images takes A LOT of time and effort (though most people think you can just pump ai images out quickly). And photoshopping an image often takes me a full day. At this point I am looking for an artist for my lewd and action scenes now that I've made a bit of money off my game.
But I FULLY support using AI images for indie devs.

Reason: I'm tired of playing new games and finding they're carbon copies of older games.
With indie development comes new and fresh ideas, and most indie devs are blocked by the unscalable hurdle of money for stuff like art and music.

With AI we're mostly limited to visual novels, but at the very least it means I can read new and interesting stories that I may not have been able to read otherwise.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
At first you have to meet Max bevore school <3
Then you have to rise Adams anger (simply by going to school)
After some time (just wait every time for Adam to trigger) he will take you with him to the club and then you have found it and can revisit it. BUT for now there is only Adams part in the club you can go there but you cant do anything there <3
Thank you for replying. And it makes sense why I couldn't' find the club. Because Adam's quest is bugged with a black screen. I think it is after the third time you see him.

Reactions: someothermon

MishelByte

Jan 10, 2019
Who the hell is Akin? And how to get through the game purely through the lesbian route? I don't want the main character to be touched and fucked by men.

• Angry

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Who the hell is Akin? And how to get through the game purely through the lesbian route? I don't want the main character to be touched and fucked by men.
then I suggest you find another game to play there are plenty on this site to meet your Criteria this however is not one of those

Reactions: Sissycuck111

MishelByte

Jan 10, 2019
then I suggest you find another game to play there are plenty on this site to meet your Criteria this however is not one of those
This is a game about a man who finds himself in a woman's body. So everything is correct. But I believed that there would be a choice, not a kinetic novel. That’s why I was looking for a lesbian way here, in which a man in a woman’s body will fuck girls.

• Angry

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This is a game about a man who finds himself in a woman's body. So everything is correct. But I believed that there would be a choice, not a kinetic novel. That’s why I was looking for a lesbian way here, in which a man in a woman’s body will fuck girls.
and there is no LESBIAN TAG on this game so it should be apparent that the content you want you wont find here

Reactions: Sissycuck111

summershere

May 5, 2020
where do i find adam to visit him "every other weekend" or whatever he said?
i got the collar, but i can't seem to talk to the family dog. if he's outside he just rawfs, if he's inside, i only get the option to "breed again" even though it didn't happen. then it's just like random sniffs and nothing else. i assume i broke the quest somehow.
where do i find uncle to talk to him after the encounter in the park with him?

edit: so it looks like if I click "king" in my room in the morning, it immediately advances the quest to 6 and gives the "breed again" option. the only way i can see the intermediate steps is to use the cheat "DogQuest+1". i mean, obviously i'm missing something here. what's the right way to start this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildfoxy69
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes