EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oneGirlOneBigWord.png

Overview:
You wake up in your room but something is strange. You notice that you are not in your body anymore and that your room changed a little bit. You look around and find a note with the name "Mister X" on. When you look down you see that you are a girl. Why? and who is mister x and what are you supost to do? Suddenly your father calls you from down stares.
Find your own adventure in "One Girl, One big world" and always remember that your choices matter!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: Anna Merlyn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Al
l: - - -

pussy.jpg lily.jpg bbcfpov2.gif bbcFaceFuck.gif beachAssCreampie.gif beachDog5.jpg oneGirlOneBigWord.png 1700249584288.png Bild_2023-11-17_203348171.png Bild_2023-11-17_203424778.png Bild_2023-11-17_203515908.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Warlanser

Jun 28, 2023
You should put your passages into any program/site that has spellcheck. If you want it to be anything more than a folder of gifs and images it has to be somewhat enjoyable to read. When it is littered with mistakes every sentence it makes for an awful user experience as it shows so little care is put into it.

On a single page it has 11 misspellings.

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Where is the "Old Man" to solve the Farm-Quests? Now on Day 42 and the Go to Farm Owner Button is only an empty Screen. Maybe i miss something?
No I am so sorry but I did not managed to get the game so far the old man will come in the next update! I promise!

Reactions: dlex0

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
You should put your passages into any program/site that has spellcheck. If you want it to be anything more than a folder of gifs and images it has to be somewhat enjoyable to read. When it is littered with mistakes every sentence it makes for an awful user experience as it shows so little care is put into it.

On a single page it has 11 misspellings.
Okay yea I knew something like this would come ^^ I wasnt sure if anyone would realy read my story so I didnt put that much into the spelling </3 I will try to correct all of them!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Okay yea I knew something like this would come ^^ I wasnt sure if anyone would realy read my story so I didnt put that much into the spelling </3 I will try to correct all of them!
Mind you, simple spellcheck won't detect all errors. E.g., things like:

1697723125679.png

"To" won't get flagged as error even though it obv. is in this context. Same for things like "it's" vs "its", etc. For best results you'll need to actually re-read your text.

Reactions: Lisardlaser

Snoop a Peek

Apr 10, 2019
No I am so sorry but I did not managed to get the game so far the old man will come in the next update! I promise!
Over all a good first Impression in my Opinion.
Thanks for the quick Answer.
Does this mean that the Farm Quests can only be solved with the next update?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes