Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Is sports bugged for someone else. I click on it land on it but from there can´t continue you can only go back and choose a different school subject.

Go to farm owner is also just empty.

And join the party in activity just gives an error. seems like a damn lot of things are broken or just none existent.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
So far there's not a single game with the "ai cg" tag that is even half-decent.. absolutely inconsistent, they all look like a kid with autism did them. even though ai already did most of the work for them. just saying, not trolling!

PS: Trolling would be "Looking like a vomit after a bad shrimp cocktail party!"

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I will not rate this game because it would be very low due to major bugs. The menus, the fact that major paths seem to be under construction very early on, lacking pictures and missing text screens. It's A LOT of bugs.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Any plans to have a female-from-the-start option? The "I was a boy but suddenly I'm a girl" trope is so tired (and, personally, a major turn-off), and this looks otherwise promising. Especially with such taboo tags. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Is sports bugged for someone else. I click on it land on it but from there can´t continue you can only go back and choose a different school subject.

Go to farm owner is also just empty.

And join the party in activity just gives an error. seems like a damn lot of things are broken or just none existent.
No all of those are endpoints at the moment! I am so sorry but I will make it more visible in the next update! I just wanned to get it out so I can hear from you poeple ^^ the game could also be total shit and I would have put in many months of work :D btw. what topic (dnd party or farm owner) would you want to be in the next update?

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I want to play and like this game but it needs a lot of work to fix. the side bar cant open unless you refresh. and a lot of spelling errors makes it annoying to read. the concept is good though.

• Red Heart

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Any plans to have a female-from-the-start option? The "I was a boy but suddenly I'm a girl" trope is so tired (and, personally, a major turn-off), and this looks otherwise promising. Especially with such taboo tags. :D
I did not plan on doing that at the moment, BUT if you don't follow the main quest (and I won't impose any limitations on how you play the game), you won't often come across references to that topic. The tags I've added to this game will be present in every game I create in the future because they are awesome so maybe if you stick with me for a while, you'll get a game with a slightly different story .

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Not a bad start.
Although pirate pictures + 3D look very strange. It’s better to just replace it with pirated pictures (and photographic AI).
I wish you success and all the best.)
WOW it is an hornor to have you in my commands ^^ I've played your games :D and loved them! Yea I thought about that also but I didnt find the pics I was looking for so I just flexed a bit ^^' hope that the people will still enjoy it <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blood-Red Circus

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
I did not plan on doing that at the moment, BUT if you don't follow the main quest (and I won't impose any limitations on how you play the game), you won't often come across references to that topic. The tags I've added to this game will be present in every game I create in the future because they are awesome so maybe if you stick with me for a while, you'll get a game with a slightly different story .
I suppose I'll give this one a pass then, as this kind of transformation is just not my cup of tea. I'll keep a close eye on your future work, though. :)

• Red Heart

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
No all of those are endpoints at the moment! I am so sorry but I will make it more visible in the next update! I just wanned to get it out so I can hear from you poeple ^^ the game could also be total shit and I would have put in many months of work :D btw. what topic (dnd party or farm owner) would you want to be in the next update?
sorry to say it but it is total shit right now. Many interesting startpoints but they are exactly that start points I can´t even count the amount of black screens missing images and dissapointments. especially since I have literally no idea why the game is nearly 500mb because there is no amount of content even close to that number cheat menu is also useless since you can´t leave it. I know it´s a 0.1 release but these are normally at least big enough to give more than 5 minutes of nothing.

Like I said there are some interesting starting points so I hope that this will actually turn into something but right now this isn´t even a beta release.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
IMO great start. I suggest instead of just having the black screens put put in teaser pics or placeholder pics with i little info about whats going to be there

• Love

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OneGirlOneBigWorld-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 24, 2019
WOW it is an hornor to have you in my commands ^^ I've played your games :D and loved them! Yea I thought about that also but I didnt find the pics I was looking for so I just flexed a bit ^^' hope that the people will still enjoy it <3
It's nice to know that someone plays my games.)
By the way, I also have games not in English (which are not here), for some projects I wrote texts. And my first demo was much simpler and worse than your game. Therefore, I am sure that something very cool can grow from this beginning.)

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes