Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I managed to fix the scaling issue by putting my Firefox down to 90% and everything fit perfectly. Dunno why it only needed a small change when it looked like so much was off, but hey. Maybe you just put the scale wrong by a small amount? I dunno how that works in games like this.

Also when I got to that "sleepwalking" text, I can't continue or go back or anything, so I'm just stuck. It'd be nice if there was a comment saying 'You've reached the end of the game for now' or something so I'm not wondering if it was the end of the demo or just a bug or what that stopped me progressing.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I implore devs who play with the idea of AI generated images to mainly use them for character portraits and the like.

jikoko

May 30, 2020
This game seems like you copid 100% of the format and style of cupid's way but 10% of the effort.

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Pufff...

First, the game is "optimized" for Full-HD resolution, which is unfortunate as many people choose to use a lower resolution to see things bigger, and when you minimize the side menu to be able to see the whole main page, there is no way to maximize it back...

I really don't understand why some devs release their games without even a little testing...
I am sorry to hear that ^^' Even tho I did a lot of testing I did not know that there are so many problems withthe side menu. Its the normal one that comes with the software I've used but I will try to fix it! In the next version the side menu will be a lot smaller and I hope that with that more people can enjoy the game <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
This game seems like you copid 100% of the format and style of cupid's way but 10% of the effort.
Yea the Buttons are 100% stolen from cupid's way THX I've totaly forgot to say that on the front page! And Also the side bar design is from "my demon friend" https://f95zone.to/threads/my-demon-friend-v1-1b-aviary.62616/ And the 10% effort, I can understand that. Its still an early version of the game I hope you will enjoy it in later versions!

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
I managed to fix the scaling issue by putting my Firefox down to 90% and everything fit perfectly. Dunno why it only needed a small change when it looked like so much was off, but hey. Maybe you just put the scale wrong by a small amount? I dunno how that works in games like this.

Also when I got to that "sleepwalking" text, I can't continue or go back or anything, so I'm just stuck. It'd be nice if there was a comment saying 'You've reached the end of the game for now' or something so I'm not wondering if it was the end of the demo or just a bug or what that stopped me progressing.
Hey ^^ Yea if you manage to get the sleepwalking you have officialy buged out ^^ I think I have fixed it in the next versions but PLS play again if you've stopped there! I have 1 cool main story and on your smartphone you can see if the quest ended or not <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
It says there is a beach and you can go on Sunday but I cannot find the beach.
If you just wanna see the beach you can go there with the cheat menu in "Help". The beach will be a random event AND is still under construction but 3 of 4 routes are finished. The beach is on sunday morning after waking up. But it hast a 20% chance to trigger. There will be more events in future thats why its so low

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I am going to be quite honest and, by all means, I think this game should have a chance. BUT:
1- It's too unpolished as there are areas which are utter blank (as in there is not a single bit of text and could easily lock the game if someone doesn't use the 'reverse' button);
2- Grammar has not been looked upon;
3- Proof-testing has not been conducted. I suggest doing that instead of just uploading a 'concept of a game' that is packing on bugs.

I will say this as an advice: instead of uploading a bug-fix for 'some' of the bugs, I suggest playing your own game, finding what you (the creator) know is bad as a player, and then fix it all.

Reactions: 5948in
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes