4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Incest thing I am not too bothered about, as it wasn't going to be on patreon at all.... however I may look into it when I come to work on the next update... It was more than fact that some LI's are a little borderline. Some of the girls on the Island that we will meet, will be re-done, so the front image will change when I get round to work on this game again, once I have done another update or two for Limitless.
If at all possible, please do not make any changes to Tina.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
If at all possible, please do not make any changes to Tina.
Tina won't change... She is too awesome to change... also I have done too much work on her images to change her. It would basically be all the females we have yet to meet that will be present on the Island. All the females seen on the front cover (Although only there bare asses at the moment are seen).

Reactions: Luther Grady

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
If you're in Australia you shouldn't be making any characters smaller than a D-cup. If not, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
I'm not in Aus, but a country that is grouped to Aus and where forces talk to each other I'm sure.

Reactions: Kacph

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 2695143

Overview:
The school year has flown by since moving away from your family and your ex to start a new chapter in your life running the whole sports academic department at a secondary school. You have finally finish your first school year and are looking forward to a 2 week long holiday to try and meet a future partner your own age after being surrounded all year long by young adults. Unfortunately not all is as it seems when you book this once in a life time holiday package. Could this have been a blessing in disguise? Only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Limitless
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2695276 View attachment 2695282 View attachment 2695283 View attachment 2695284 View attachment 2695300 View attachment 2695301 View attachment 2695302 View attachment 2695305
Quite a while since the last update. Will there be an update soon?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm working on my other game Limitless at the moment, so OPI hasn't been worked on since the release. Once I have another update or two done of Limitless I will then work more on OPI.
(y) Thanks really enjoyed first release looking forward to next update

Reactions: Kacph

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
A Developer has to do what a Developer has to do, but as a potential patron I surely hate the block such split developments impose upon my ability to contribute in support. Having 'researched' both "Limitless" and "Octopussy Island" I have to say that I find the latter already, albeit as much potentially as actually, far more interesting and enticing.

However, whereas I would normally, at this point, be signing up to this Developer's Patreon, there's sadly no chance of being able to do that when it is clear that "Limitless" has by far the monopoly of this Developer's time and still, even once some attention hopefully later returns to "Octopussy Island" that title will still always sadly be, unless presumably some significant subsequent superior support materialises in favor of it, subordinate to "Limitless".

This is not a criticism of the Developer, for his/her choice of priorities is absolutely his/her own prerogative, however, from my point of view, I do find it incredibly frustrating being unable to take part in the "OI" project, knowing that a greater part of any contribution would be wholly subsidising a project in which I am not really in the slightest bit invested...no pun intended.

Luna Lexus.

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 2695143

Overview:
The school year has flown by since moving away from your family and your ex to start a new chapter in your life running the whole sports academic department at a secondary school. You have finally finish your first school year and are looking forward to a 2 week long holiday to try and meet a future partner your own age after being surrounded all year long by young adults. Unfortunately not all is as it seems when you book this once in a life time holiday package. Could this have been a blessing in disguise? Only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Limitless
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2695276 View attachment 2695282 View attachment 2695283 View attachment 2695284 View attachment 2695300 View attachment 2695301 View attachment 2695302 View attachment 2695305
Any new conent coming soon?? and if yes when can we expect them

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes