4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_Octopussy.png

Overview:
The school year has flown by since moving away from your family and your ex to start a new chapter in your life running the whole sports academic department at a secondary school. You have finally finish your first school year and are looking forward to a 2 week long holiday to try and meet a future partner your own age after being surrounded all year long by young adults. Unfortunately not all is as it seems when you book this once in a life time holiday package. Could this have been a blessing in disguise? Only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Limitless
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

0011.png 0043.png 0088.png 0176.png 0392.png 0513.png 0602c.png phone_image_8.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

Cr8tive M3dia Is this going to be like the other one with avoidable content depending on corruption/love? (for example lesbianism)

Leaving that aside, does this mean that you are going to be working on both projects equally or more on one than the other?

By the way, it would be nice if you could add a list of planned tags.

EDIT: Well this is weird, It's not bad, but it didn't leave a big impression on me either

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Pregnancy all ready in there my friend :)

Harem - Of course.

NTR/Sharing.... God No! (Not something I am interested in, I know some may like it and I wouldn't hate on people preferences, but not for me.

I'll add up a little Future tags info on the main page.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2695700

Cr8tive M3dia Is this going to be like the other one with avoidable content depending on corruption/love? (for example lesbianism)

Leaving that aside, does this mean that you are going to be working on both projects equally or more on one than the other?

Thanks, good luck.
This game will be more of a easy chilled out game. I won't be going down the stats routes etc cos it's just too much (I made a big mistake taking that on with Limitless, but hey ho.. I'll work round it.)

You will have choices of women you wish to pursue and creampie (Pregnant) or pull out....but nothing too complicated like in Limitless.

I will mainly be working on Limitless, this has always been and will always be the case, but I will work on OPI when I have time.

There wont be any lesbianism in this one, just mc and a LI... but we do have twins who will engage together with MC, so that will be the only "group" fun.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
okay I have questions first of all Pregnancy yesss

but will I be able to choose my relationships/sex scenes like in your previous games or

as you remember I'm very monogamous
In this 1st release you can impregnate someone already (The cutest LI ever!! IMO) You can choose if you wish to pursue someone or not (Except Sister.....This will ultimately happen regardless!) , and will only be MC and a LI... No lesbian stuff in this one.

There are twins who will work together to get MC's attention and fool around with him together, but they won't be doing anything with each other.

Sep 3, 2020
In this 1st release you can impregnate someone already (The cutest LI ever!! IMO) You can choose if you wish to pursue someone or not (Except Sister.....This will ultimately happen regardless!) , and will only be MC and a LI... No lesbian stuff in this one.

There are twins who will work together to get MC's attention and fool around with him together, but they won't be doing anything with each other.
I see thank you for answering my questions brother

I think I'll skip this one for now I'm not sure but I think limitless is more my style

by the way, I haven't played Limitless in a while because I've been saving up my updates so I would have one big ass update to play

do you think I have saved up enough updates and I should start playing it again

Reactions: qaywsx
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes