4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Limitless is far from over so a new game will unfortunately slow its progress, but that's life in this world you always have to try to win more good luck dev

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
My absolute biggest pet peeve is pregnancy tag on a new game when it's planned and not release content, thx dev. Yes, I'm one of those freaks, no I can't shut up about it, I'm legally obligated to bring up pregnancy in every thread.

GL on the game btw
Worst part is you never know what kind of pregnancy content you'll get. Might be some random side-chick who's pregnant, or an ending screen. Or even worse, a dream sequence (why do devs keep adding dream scenes anyway?) Those ones especially grind my gears.

That reminds me, i haven't played the other game from this dev even thought it's on my watched list :confused:
Anyways like usual, be back in a year when there's enought content for my taste :LOL:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia, will you be doing one update for octopussy and then switch to one update for limitless each time?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
place your bets on when they nuke this thread: I say 3 months

I hope it doesn't happen but based on some images of the preview and a certain rule of this forum I see it as possible...

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
good start so far MC seems like a asshole and the travel agency scene was a skip for me lol just 3 assholes in a room lmao but other then that really enjoy and will be keeping a eye on this one love petite ladies

Reactions: qaywsx

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
JFC clean shaven MC please. Sick of awful facial hair in nearly ALL games these days. No one wants that!

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
I'm playing this game in Androi, but I can't use the the botton menus neither the telephone, so I can't save at all.

Jan 14, 2023
3DGC, Animated, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Mobile game, Creampie, Oral Sex, Incest, Pregnancy, POV, Romance, Vaginal Sex, Virgin

Any chance you're going to be honest enough to slap the "Loli" tag this title blatantly requires on the front end? You know, so random punters from Australia don't get imprisoned for the d/l (since it clearly breaks at least Australian law immediately).

~Oh, you're on Patreon. Slapping a "18+ only" disclaimer isn't enough, and you know it. Your previous title "Imprisoned" is exactly the same market; so if you're churning out Loli stuff, and that's your audience, save the rest of us from potential hassle.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I don't know what to think of this game ....

... 1. another game in the making -> unfinished, "just" 8 updates released and with strong declining update intervals - on hold?
... 2. dozens times seen standard asset-shop locations -> plain, without any "story" additions
... 3. dozens times seen character models -> even unchanged hair styles or colors - afraid or incapable to add personal touch?
... 4. going "only" for trending tags - even explicit stating to not include those which would cause trouble in the community

BUT, I wont judge a book by it's cover - for now! (haven't played it yet)
I give it a chance - just because I liked "Limitless" - for it's story potential and not for the same inadequate grievances already said .... It has (had?) development potential.

Let's see where this game takes us and how it develops.
At the moment I would rate it 5/10 -> It misses the "personal" touch ... to plain & common

Good luck Cr8tive M3dia - Imo you need some. No clue what's with you and your "Limitless" (burnout? lack of inspiration? not popular enough?), but to start a second run-off-the-mill game with heavy use of standard shop assets - it doesn't necessarily add to (your) reputation ... rather the opposite.
It would make a enormous difference if you had finished your previous project or at least have shown development improvements in your second one - render wise ... I think you know what I mean...

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
just as suggestion maybe a second route who player can choose if he wants to play the brother or as the father? because the mc model can go as both

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia Careful having an incest game with no patch, someone can and will report your Patreon account for it even being linked here.

People are weird like that.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just finished playing this one today and it wasn't bad at all.

Not sure if the tags are "complete" but I guess we will find out in time. Interesting beginning, so yeh I think I will hang around to see how this one develops.

Like a post above, I enjoyed Limitless and saw this so thought let's give it a go which was a good decision (y)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Cr8tive M3dia Careful having an incest game with no patch, someone can and will report your Patreon account for it even being linked here.

People are weird like that.
this game is not and will not be featured on patreon, available only on subscriberstar, only Limitless is available on patreon.
So he should be safe.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes