Ren'Py - Onhold - Octopussy Island [v0.1] [Cr8tive M3dia]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Timodjin

I like the game concept and the renders are ok.
    But vile Tina is hot as hell, Joise looks sick and are far from attractive.
    I am not so much in to pregnancy so the story bacome one scene more or less.
    The hope is that the Dev add some more girls and that pregnancy will be avoidable. I know it is but it also ends the story with that girl.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Telgar

I really loved the premise of this game, the story is enjoyable and funny and the characters are interesting. The dynamic between the MC and his sister develops a little fast but overall it was believable.

The writing was really well done, and each character has a distinct and believable personality. There were no major grammar or spelling errors that stood out and the story kept me gripped to the game. There are a few areas that are hard to understand like why not impregnating a character ends her story, but I hope that eventually gets explained.

The art was very good, a few renders and animations were a little grainy but overall I was quite impressed.

The one feature I loved the most was the messages on the cell phone. For once the MC actually had prior messages in his phone, which gave you a look into some of the character's back stories and the personalities of two of the LI's.

Overall a great game and I very much look forward to the next update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lmntrix29

Thank you developer i love this game very much and the limitless. Good story The characters are pretty and cute. Animation is good. I love Virgin and Harem the most. Please update so we can play quickly.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pervertedsennin

This game has such great potential! The renders are pretty decent, the storyline is not a unique one yet very captivating and makes you crave more :) Nevertheless, this game definitely worths your time to at least give it a try
  5. 5.00 star(s)

grimjester

good looking models !!!
    and a pretty good story so far. its got most of the tags that i personally follow and hopefully itll get corruption aswell, looking forward to seeing what this developer has planned for this story
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Aion_Abyss

Game has really good rendered LIs and the nsfw scenes are hot. Though MC seems about the same as the one in this dev's other game

I'd give this a 7/10 if it weren't for Tina who is one of the best looking AVN daz models i've ever seen.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ggregger33

Well here ya go. The story itself is ok. The girls just throw themselves at you so I hope in upcoming releases maybe have a few that you need to work on a bit. The renders are good the animation is well a bit choppy but over all not bad. I like games with music but the music player function on the phone part is well not great. The songs chosen are not the very good and when and in a love scene hearing a rock song and needed to change it to make the scene better was a draw back thus the 4 stars. Keep up the good work though I will definitely be looking for the update.