4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Game: Octopusy Island
Brain: wait...
Me: What? What do you want brain?
Brain: Something...wrong...
Me: I'm not seeing it. What are you complaining about?
Brain: Octo-...Picture...Loooook...
Me: Look dude, I don't know what your problem is.
Me: counting 1-2-3-4-5-6-7...DAMN IT!
Brain: Never...unsee...Have fun...
Me: Sometimes I hate you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Limitless is far from over so a new game will unfortunately slow its progress, but that's life in this world you always have to try to win more good luck dev
Basically Limitless is my main focus... While I was rendering the numerous scenes within the club scene in Limitless, it was taking a good 45 minute per render due to the size of each scene, meaning I couldn't really work on anything while it was rendering.

So I have another pc, which is not as good as my main one but good enough and started writing up this new game and creating scenes for it. It's not the case of trying to win more... I was a little bored waiting on my renders to be done and had an idea of a easier, chilled, no-drama kind of game so thought I would occupy my time doing it, because I really enjoy it.

Work on Limitless fully started back up the same day, as the last render was complete for this 1st release.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Worst part is you never know what kind of pregnancy content you'll get. Might be some random side-chick who's pregnant, or an ending screen. Or even worse, a dream sequence (why do devs keep adding dream scenes anyway?) Those ones especially grind my gears.

That reminds me, i haven't played the other game from this dev even thought it's on my watched list :confused:
Anyways like usual, be back in a year when there's enought content for my taste :LOL:
Well there is a little dream part, but then at the end of the day it's not a dream.. Also if you choose a certain option you will see more of "her" later on in the game.. No banging side chicks in this one.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss and BTLD

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia, will you be doing one update for octopussy and then switch to one update for limitless each time?
Nope... OPI will only ever be worked on when I have time free from Limitless... That will remain as my main focus until its all complete, but If I come to a point where I have time available then I shall be working on OPI.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
good start so far MC seems like a asshole and the travel agency scene was a skip for me lol just 3 assholes in a room lmao but other then that really enjoy and will be keeping a eye on this one love petite ladies
What? How is he an asshole?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hope it isn't too long before the next update.
My other game (Main one - Limitless) will be the one I will prioritise, this one will only be worked on when I have free time.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
For me it was the road rage aspect of that scene from the MC that made him seem a bit of an arse as well as the two travel agents, but other than that I didn't really get that vibe from him for personality.
He was waiting patiently for a parking spot and then someone cut him up and stole it... I would be pretty damn pissed if that happened to me and would give some choice words to the person that did it, and then they straight away gave him the middle finger.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
He was waiting patiently for a parking spot and then someone cut him up and stole it... I would be pretty damn pissed if that happened to me and would give some choice words to the person that did it, and then they straight away gave him the middle finger.

Oh no, I totally understand the reaction, just saying that was the only part that made it seem like that to me is all. I've had similar things happen to me, but I've never actually rolled down the window to flip off the other driver or yell at them. That's the only reason I got that vibe from our MC. I still completely understand his frustrations in the scene though.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I don't know what to think of this game ....

... 1. another game in the making -> unfinished, "just" 8 updates released and with strong declining update intervals - on hold?
... 2. dozens times seen standard asset-shop locations -> plain, without any "story" additions
... 3. dozens times seen character models -> even unchanged hair styles or colors - afraid or incapable to add personal touch?
... 4. going "only" for trending tags - even explicit stating to not include those which would cause trouble in the community

BUT, I wont judge a book by it's cover - for now! (haven't played it yet)
I give it a chance - just because I liked "Limitless" - for it's story potential and not for the same inadequate grievances already said .... It has (had?) development potential.

Let's see where this game takes us and how it develops.
At the moment I would rate it 5/10 -> It misses the "personal" touch ... to plain & common

Good luck Cr8tive M3dia - Imo you need some. No clue what's with you and your "Limitless" (burnout? lack of inspiration? not popular enough?), but to start a second run-off-the-mill game with heavy use of standard shop assets - it doesn't necessarily add to (your) reputation ... rather the opposite.
It would make a enormous difference if you had finished your previous project or at least have shown development improvements in your second one - render wise ... I think you know what I mean...
1. Limitless is my main focus, this game was only created while my "main" system was out of action due to rendering for Limitless. I wanted to create this game after Limitless, but since I had spare time decided to start it up.
2. The travel agents was completely created from scratch by Snowy (Dev- Quantum Entanglements) so certainly is not out the box.
3. Josie - Yes, out the box.. Love the look of this character and wanted to use her in my game. Other characters I have created from 2-4 other characters and blended them together.
4. You like what you like... I enjoy these types of tags when creating games, so would not want to create something I wouldn't like to create.

I'm confused, you have given it a 5/10 but haven't played it yet? Also this is just the start of how we get onto the Island, our path to it... so it really hasn't even began yet.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia Careful having an incest game with no patch, someone can and will report your Patreon account for it even being linked here.

People are weird like that.
This game will not be available to download or mentioned on Patreon.. I have removed all links within the game to Patreon, only SS and discord, but thank you for you concerns.

Reactions: Jccurtis and BTLD
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes