4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Negrux

Jun 15, 2023
I have a problem when I try to install it on Android Jumps the antivirus and I check the links in all happens

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have a problem when I try to install it on Android Jumps the antivirus and I check the links in all happens
I'll post up a link to my link for Android when I am home. Links listed are not my own.

Danniel 49

Feb 14, 2022
View attachment 2695143

Overview:
The school year has flown by since moving away from your family and your ex to start a new chapter in your life running the whole sports academic department at a secondary school. You have finally finish your first school year and are looking forward to a 2 week long holiday to try and meet a future partner your own age after being surrounded all year long by young adults. Unfortunately not all is as it seems when you book this once in a life time holiday package. Could this have been a blessing in disguise? Only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Limitless
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2695276 View attachment 2695282 View attachment 2695283 View attachment 2695284 View attachment 2695300 View attachment 2695301 View attachment 2695302 View attachment 2695305
Why is malware always attached

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Why is malware always attached
It isn't. Most of the time either the 32-bit Renpy exe being renamed is causing your anti-virus/anti-malware software to freak out on some titles, or you're downloading them from a website that that is attaching it's own "content" because you're not running an adblocker/anti-malware plugin for your web browser (like uBlock Origin).

Usually it's the first one. But Mixdrop and some other hosting sites can be a little sus at times and it's the second one.

Reactions: BTLD
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes