4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Limitless is taking priority at the moment.... not sure yet on everything with OPI. Some serious changes are going to need to happen to safeguard myself.
I really hope this game will get updated someday. But if it doesn't, I hope a text summary of what the story would have been will be released. And if nothing else, I just hope we get to see that banner image from the front angle.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I really hope this game will get updated someday. But if it doesn't, I hope a text summary of what the story would have been will be released. And if nothing else, I just hope we get to see that banner image from the front angle.
It will get updated at some point in the future. I have done the front view of the banner image, maybe I'll add it as a 'special' gallery image in next update.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Not asking to rush, just out of my own curiosity, but does the next update have a rough release date estimate?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Not asking to rush, just out of my own curiosity, but does the next update have a rough release date estimate?
Not at the moment. I am focused on my other game atm (Limitless) in getting a few updates out for that before looking into the next update for Octopussy. I would possibly say I may look at getting "started" on the next update around Christmas time, but then won't be until into the new year that I will get an update out.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Limitless is taking priority at the moment.... not sure yet on everything with OPI. Some serious changes are going to need to happen to safeguard myself.
I'm guessing the incest and loli issues are what you're referring to. I recommend a patch that allows them to be put back in the game once you have "corrected" it for the censors.

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
This poor man's bones aren't meant to bend like this...did you turn off a setting you shouldn't have? Screenshot_20231031-121645_OctoPussy Island.jpg

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm guessing the incest and loli issues are what you're referring to. I recommend a patch that allows them to be put back in the game once you have "corrected" it for the censors.
Incest thing I am not too bothered about, as it wasn't going to be on patreon at all.... however I may look into it when I come to work on the next update... It was more than fact that some LI's are a little borderline. Some of the girls on the Island that we will meet, will be re-done, so the front image will change when I get round to work on this game again, once I have done another update or two for Limitless.

Reactions: Luther Grady

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Incest thing I am not too bothered about, as it wasn't going to be on patreon at all.... however I may look into it when I come to work on the next update... It was more than fact that some LI's are a little borderline. Some of the girls on the Island that we will meet, will be re-done, so the front image will change when I get round to work on this game again, once I have done another update or two for Limitless.
Naw, you don't have to change the artwork, just state that they're all at least 18, . . . they're just young for their age, . . . ( at least until some despicable modder adds an age change mod, . . . "wink, wink, nod, nod, know what I mean, . . . !" )

Reactions: wookie ookie

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Naw, you don't have to change the artwork, just state that they're all at least 18, . . . they're just young for their age, . . . ( at least until some despicable modder adds an age change mod, . . . "wink, wink, nod, nod, know what I mean, . . . !" )
To be honest it's not sites like this that I am worried about, more so people in power. We are all by now aware of what happened to another dev and their game... and don't want to take any chances myself.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
To be honest it's not sites like this that I am worried about, more so people in power. We are all by now aware of what happened to another dev and their game... and don't want to take any chances myself.
If you're in Australia you shouldn't be making any characters smaller than a D-cup. If not, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Please not that again...
He was not the first and he will not be the last to get busted...

The easy way is to do it with a patch like e.g. Deadlocked in Time does.
You could put everything that one might consider "spicy" in that patch.
That wouldn't slow you down your dev time.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes