4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All content for this was removed from patreon and subscribestar, this looks like it was abandoned.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
All content for this was removed from patreon and subscribestar, this looks like it was abandoned.
I never seen it on either page only his other game awhile back he said this is secondary game and his other will come first before he updates this one he was still posting about this one in December I'm hoping it not dead Liked the start of this one

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
This one is not abandoned at all... it's just, of late I have been focusing on my "main" game, Limitless.

I originally wasn't going to release this game until I have a good amount of content (More so than I currently have) but as my characters where shown in a few other games Gallery Pages and people were asking about this on other games discords and F95 posts I decided to release it early. Since then.. a lot of stuff went down and I chose to remove the game from my patreon and SS to cover myself, buti will be working back on the game once my next update of Limitless is done.

I am going to be changing some of the characters that I have already created (The characters we haven't seen yet... none that we have already seen, Tina, and Josie) but the other female characters that will appear on the Island will be changed.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
This one is not abandoned at all... it's just, of late I have been focusing on my "main" game, Limitless.

I originally wasn't going to release this game until I have a good amount of content (More so than I currently have) but as my characters where shown in a few other games Gallery Pages and people were asking about this on other games discords and F95 posts I decided to release it early. Since then.. a lot of stuff went down and I chose to remove the game from my patreon and SS to cover myself, buti will be working back on the game once my next update of Limitless is done.

I am going to be changing some of the characters that I have already created (The characters we haven't seen yet... none that we have already seen, Tina, and Josie) but the other female characters that will appear on the Island will be changed.
:love: Thank you !! Yeah Patreon has messed with a lot of developers in the last couple months from what I've seen you should be good with SS tho, in any case I don't mind waiting and look forward to the next update (y)(y)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Really like the start can't wait to see more. Do you have any idea when next public update will be. Thanks :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Really like the start can't wait to see more. Do you have any idea when next public update will be. Thanks :)
I haven't really done any work on OPI since the first release as I have been concentrating on Limitless... however I have made all the new characters that I wanted to change (The ones going to be on the Island) and I'm in the process of changing things like the front image etc.. Once all this is all done I will be looking into starting writing the next update. It will be a while however as my main focus is on Limitless.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes