• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I get an error after the new sex scene with the wolf girl right when she is asked about her name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this because I loaded an older save? The Rika events seemmed to work just fine.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I get an error after the new sex scene with the wolf girl right when she is asked about her name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this because I loaded an older save? The Rika events seemmed to work just fine.
Yes, you answered yourself. The old save is incompatible. Also, it is written in the changelog.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You NEED a map

Edit: you get it at the end of this update, my bad, thank god, still a clicking mess tho

Since travelling doesn't take any game time, it's useless, and honestly fucking annoying, for the player to have to click every arrow to navigate slowly to the destination. If NOTHING ELSE, have it unlock once the player has visited every available part of the area.

A boring empty sandbox is made by useless or at best superfluous locations that will never have events and just serve as padding to get to the area with a character.

I'll say the story and dialogue start better than most on this site, excluding the rough translation. But repeating events over and over 5-10 times is boring as well. If you don't want to remove that aspect, then make a few random sets of dialogue to play during those useless interactions to make it not feel like a waste of time. And having them change, or add to the pool, every relationship level as well. Just a couple lines of dialogue instead of just 4 frames of "We had a good time, shame you, the player, don't get to be here."

And as always, the UI needs to be touched. Default everything makes my eyes glaze over and takes me out of whatever I'm playing.

The game is far from over. In the future, I plan to fill the locations with characters and add more varied ways to spend time with the girls.
Locations that you thought were empty and unnecessary will still play a role in the future.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes